Twas the night before Christmas ...

13 Posts | Latest reply on 24/12/2011 16:37:12 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

'Twas the night before Christmas; us lot and our bikes,
Thought we'd take a quick spin, to see the Christmas lights.
So we bundled up warmly, to ward off the cold,
And revved up our engines and onward we rolled.

I on my Ducati, in my leathers all black,
Had just set out riding, just me, and the pack,
With the other behind me, we rode double file,
On the near empty highway for less than a mile,

When up from behind us, there came such a racket,
It was a fat guy, on a Fireblade, in a red leather jacket;
His lid was red too, trimmed with a white flash,
A fat guy on that machine - he cut quite a dash.

Cos there, to our amazement, was old Santa Biker,
He pulled up alongside, and then wheelied right by us,
He had panniers crammed full, of the goodies we love,
Like big buckled boots, and black gauntlet gloves.

He didn't have reindeer, or helpers, like elves,
Santa Biker rode solo, delivering by himself.
He rode like a madman, with presents galore,
Strapped down with elastics, panniers, tank bag and more.

From out of his helmet, Santa's voice rolled,
Across the night air, so crisp and so cold.
"On Ducati, on Suzuki, Yamaha and Kawasaki,
No one would get presents, if I rode a Harley."

He had lights on his helmet, a dark tinted visor,
Grabbed a fist full of brake and stopped right beside us,
He lifted his visor, looked us straight in the eyes,
"Have you all been good bikers? Do you want a surprise?"

He opened a pannier, his eyes twinkled with glee,
As he withdrew a neat parcel and then gave to me,
The thing that I wished for, and wanted all year,
A new set of gauntlets, essential biker gear!

I stood there in shock, I could not believe this,
I gave him a bearhug, and okay a quick kiss,
He gave me a wink, his eyes full of good cheer,
Then peeled out and wheelied, one fist in the air.

But as he rode off, and kneedragged out of sight,
The Fireblade looking about to take flight,
I heard him exclaim, as he sped into the night,
"Merry Christmas to all, stay safe and upright!"

Merry Christmas all and hope 2012 is a great one for you and brings you all you hope for xxx                                                                                                                                                                              
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

oi you bugger i just posted that lol sort of

Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

ooops sorry hon lol , 

It was printed out for me at work lol so thought I would share                                                                                                                                                                              
Roughie's Profile
Roughie

In: Surrey
29% Karma29% Karma 29% Karma29% Karma

Very nice Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Wheely !!!! Your version is no-where near as polite as Shell's LOL
Happy Xmas XX                                                                                                                                                                             
wenders's Profile
wenders

In: Never Never Land

Nice one shell.....Happy xmas xxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Lol now THAT I can believe Alice !

Merry Christmas all, thank you for your company and friendship throughout this year

Xx                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Even at Christmas there's a dig about Harley bikes and from Santa too, shame on him LOL    Thanks Shell, merry christmas to you and yours.                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Lol thanks Sandi,

Hope you have a good one too and that 2012 brings you health and happiness xx                                                                                                                                                                             
rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

In: ashford

just wat IS wrong with canhardlyablesons?                                                                                                                                                                             
rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

ye ok they need lots of polishing...                                                                                                                                                                             
rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

oh ok, they heavy too...                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Heavy items that need lotsa polishing?....Embarrassed        *waits fer slap*                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5938 seconds. There are 582 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption