newbie gal with a freebie! :P

24 Posts | Latest reply on 01/02/2012 22:47:09 by Bikeabill | Go to original / last post
Hazza's Profile
Hazza

In: Surrey
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

got the xmas freebie membership! whoo lol!

im hazza
 total hot head for sports bikes only :D this is pretty awesome being able to use to site properly now

hope to make some good mates for some good rides, met one dude off here and he seems pretty cool so far lol

cheers admin!
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

welcome to BM Hazza, dive in with ya boots on & you'll have a great time Thumbs Up
Mind you don't eat the crayons though!Ermm                                                                                                                                                                             
podnil's Profile
podnil

In: Manchester

A great big welcome to Bikermatch Hazza.
You`re bound to have a great time on the site and there`s loads of events going on up and down the country, so you`re bound to meet loads of ace people.
Take care and hope you have a great Christmas Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Jaffa's Profile
Jaffa

In: st helens

hello hazza welcome to BM jump in and get wet youll meet some great people on here and your gauranteed to have lots of great times John                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

hi welcome enjoy Wink                                                                                                                                                                              
houdini's Profile
houdini

In: Bangor

Hello Hazza, snap me too lol seems like a nice place :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

welcome aboard guys!  Hope you enjoy the site.  If you upgrade before the end of the year you can enter WINTERFREE to get 25% off a year's upgrade (33 quid for the whole year!)

Thanks for trying out the site in any case.

Matt
Admin

Burnham John's Profile
Burnham John

In: Burnham on Crouc

I have done the same, I had forgoten about this site untill I got the message from admin.                                                                                                                                                                              
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

welcome to all  the newdes jump in enjoy Wink                                                                                                                                                                              
iceybusa's Profile
iceybusa

In: Moreton In Marsh
11% Karma11% Karma 11% Karma11% Karma

Good Evening Hazza.   As you can see by my own post count, i too am a newbie to posting (taking advantage of free upgrade). I joined a while ago but was never too sure if i would/could find a place here for myself. I'm not too sure footed through the internet medium and have had a few abusive encounters that have tended to put me off, that coupled with being an old-ish chap (49...50 in july) meant that i was unsure but am now more than happy that i did.   I hope that you feel at home here Hazza and manage to find what you're looking for.   Best regards and warm wishes...   ..icey                                                                                                                                                                             
IanT1966's Profile
IanT1966

In: Birkenhead
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

Hey Hazza welcome to the site it's great.
If you ever come up my way I'll take you in to north wales for a scratchin session, the roads are ace there! might see you at some bsb and wsb eevents?

drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

to get 25% off a year's upgrade (33 quid for the whole year!)

Hey Matt are we all gonna get it for £33 for the whole year wen its our turn to renew our membership, us regulars keep you in beer lol.

welcome hazza, enjoy!!!!

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

warm welcome to the site

sal x

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Hi and welcome to BM, take a mooch about and then dive in with your boots on :)

Be good to annoy you, i mean meet you lol

BJ xx                                                                                                                                                                              
Matt's Profile
Matt

Drobs.... when your subs run out you will get an email (usually within 24 hours) with a 20% discount code in it for all upgrade options.

Or you can always PM me and I'll make a code just for you (cos I'm nice like that you see lol)

drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

cheers Matt, hope the code takes it down to £33 for the yearBig smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

It's a 20% code, not 25, but it works on all top-ups, not just annual upgrades                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Hi Hazza welcome.What a change to see a woman who loves sports bikes and speed , and is almost as gorgeous as the MV lol only joking your better. Ride fast and ride safe .Big smile

bomb doctor's Profile
bomb doctor

In: Cheshire

Hey Hazza,   Welcome to BM, hope you have a lorra fun like the rest of us :)   33 quid for the upgrade is a bargain. wish I'd have seen it ;(   BTW... There's more to life than sporty's Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Methinks Hazza don't like us!Unhappy                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6250 seconds. There are 563 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption