Rivington Barn, Lancs - Xmas Day 2011

9 Posts | Latest reply on 26/12/2011 18:25:13 by HippyRockChick | Go to original / last post
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

This event was added to the calendar in May, some members have added themselves to the attendance list, I'm posting it here to remind them to check, before setting off, that the barn is open on Xmas day.   Remember to take your camera, to this and any other event you attend, we love to see your photos.    http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=1598                                                                                                                                                                                   
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

The cafe & barn wont be open Xmas day or Boxing day , but thats never stopped people meeting up Thumbs Up Just remember to wrap up warm if you go & maybe take a flask of something warm with you LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Thanks for the info Shell, and the advice Thumbs Up, I've updated the calendar.                                                                                                                                                                                 
HippyRockChick's Profile
HippyRockChick

In: Manchester

Won't be able to go tomorrow but if the weather is fine on Boxing Day then I'm thinking of venturing out.  Will pack a flask of tea and a mince pie LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

and surely some gingerbread daleks??? xxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
HippyRockChick's Profile
HippyRockChick

Of course!!

I've got butties packed, mince pies, gingerbread Daleks and a flask of tea ready.  Just waiting for my bestest biking buddy to get here then off for a pootle up to Rivi  Thumbs Up  

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

but i'm not going ang!! but i'm guessing youre talking about the rainman??!! 

hope you both have a great, dryish time!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Dakar Chris's Profile
Dakar Chris

In: Tell you later

Rivi barn was open and serving food today. I got there about 11.30am. Horse boxes and zillians of cars everywhere. Thankfully some bikers also had thought to have a ride out and today. Was expecting it to rain, never did. Quiet windy though.                                                                                                                                                                                 
HippyRockChick's Profile
HippyRockChick

Ahhh I was there, could have said hello and you could have exterminated a gingerbread Dalek LOL

We got there just before 12 and stayed about an hour. The barn was packed. Took ages getting out down the lane due to some big horseboxy thing taking ages.  

Wasn't expecting it to be so busy

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3594 seconds. There are 648 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption