woo hoo . a free xmas upgrade (is that you)

119 Posts | Latest reply on 04/01/2012 11:08:29 by iceybusa | Go to original / last post
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

well cheers Matt think my comp will turn into a pumkin after midnight                                                                                                                                                                               
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
69% Karma69% Karma 69% Karma69% Karma

hi flat tracker 762 ... you have not had your topic hi jacked ,, i started this topic , and yes i started it wiv bad grammar, if everything upsets you so much ,, go and find your topic that you started , the one without (is that you) ..   The first post in this thread is by flat tracker, no wonder he assumed, as I did, that it was his thread.   I assume Matt merged two topics?    I have to agree with flat tracker in that he should have been told of any changes. I.E. moving topic.   However flat tracker I have to say that I'm annoyed with your constant complaining about lack of events in your area, why don't you just sort one out yourself?   Why do you expect others to organise events all the time and why do you keep complaining about some of the staff?   Moderators aren't here to organise events for other members.   We are fortunate that there are some members who have volunteered their time, and in some cases, at their own expense, to organise events. Some of those members just happen to be moderators.   It seems like the Midlands / North are being 'favoured' when in reality it's just that they organise more events than other members in other areas. It's not a conspiracy to alienate other members.   It's your choice not to travel a long way to meet fellow members so you can hardly blame them. It only takes one person, perhaps yourself?,  to organise a gathering /meet up in your area,  instead of complaining about it you could be organising it.                                                                                                                                                                                 
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I suppose the fact that it quite clearly says/said "started by Flat Tracker 762" doesn't mean a thing eh ? .... It had disappeared form where I'd originally posted it on general chat / anything goes.

All I've done is asked a few rational questions, regarding how & why things work  (or not work) the way they do on here, instead of rational intelligent answers, I get complaints, accusations & what appears to be semi-tantrums.... same as last year

If folk wish to pay money to do all the work themselves, whilst having their posts interfered with & words put in their mouths, whilst no-one can give a straight, impartial answer as to what they should expect to get in return, it's up to them .... I question everything,  I'm neither a follower, nor a sheep. .... I guess that's why I've obviously been made unwelcome here. ..... lmao

Jabecs, you are a great ambassador for this site, such a shame you appear to be the only one I've encountered who hasn't let their ego run away with them ..... Keep up the good work, my dear & keep in touch :)

JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

All I can say is we tryed to offer you help and asked for local venues that could be posted on the calender and you were not interested as it our job to do this for you same as we are all to illiterate to use gramma and good spelling so in the end I gave up trying to help you as Im to thick and stupid to help you sorry if Bm dosent help you

Burnham John's Profile
Burnham John

In: Burnham on Crouc

My free membership expires today so thought that I would cough up the dosh but damned if I can find out how to unless I have to wait for my free to expire. I know that I am a "technoklutz" but what do I do now?                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Nice "about turn" there JP ....lol ..... I don't think skirting my questions & virtually calling me a freeloader, was all that helpful, you obviously do .... take it easy, it's not worth all the agro you're imagining mate.

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

make te most of it whilst it last

sal x

buzz_sp1's Profile
buzz_sp1

In: benfleet essex
38% Karma38% Karma 38% Karma38% Karma

wonders if there  are  loads  and  loads  of  ppl down  flat  trackers  way  but  are just  pretending they  live up  north   lol                                                                                                                                                                               
Triumph_Sy's Profile
Triumph_Sy

In: Newtown
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

hey, just wanted to sat thanks to Matt n crew for giving me a free 1 weeks upgrade, kind of you:) typical iv only just noticed on the last day mind! lol..so to all of my old friends on here i say hey n hope all is well, n to all i dunno i say hi n its nice to meet u..ride safe peeps..Peace
jabecs's Profile
jabecs

In: London

Hey Arf good to see your still about shame you only just noticed the upgrade hun... I'm sure the folks you know will either ost on here or PM you if they can Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Triumph_Sy's Profile
Triumph_Sy

In: Newtown
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

ah thanx Jabecs, good to see u2..typical just noticing hey lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Lmao, nice one Essex boy :)                                                                                                                                                                              
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

hey arfur, longtime no see  hope you are doing ok xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Sorted yr duvet out yet, Arf?Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
V8trikemids's Profile
V8trikemids

In: Midlands

Discovered the pressie with an hour left on it------- story of my life. (So hammered paypal----)                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

ARF!!!!!! eyup matey how ya diddling? Big smile & as XK says - any more tips on putting that Duvet cover on?? LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
64% Karma64% Karma 64% Karma64% Karma

We have't had any moaning today, great lets hope it's all finished with, i think the free membership was a good idea lets hope it brings more active members to the site

kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

hi welcome jump in enjoy Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Multiple topics were merged because they were all related about the free upgrade.

Other topics on Christmas day were merged too.

And I'll have to do it again this weekend because I know 10+ people will individually start "Happy new year" topics.

It happens all the time and I don't have the time to contact everyone who posted in every topic to inform them.

Which topic becomes the "primary" one (topic title, ID etc) will be chosen by me.  Unfortunately this can jumble up some of the posts and cause a little confusion, apologies.  If more people took the time to check existing topics though that would cause much less confusion and also work for me.

Regarding events staff (not moderators - mods have NOTHING to do with events, not even the calendar).... if anyone would like to start a regular meet-up, pub visit, ride out, BBQs, whatever... feel free to just add it to the calendar.  Anyone with a full account can start an event - you don't need to be on the events team.  If you find yourself organising some good events and want recognition for it then tell me and I'll add you to the events team on the staff page.  I'll even give you a free upgrade if you organise enough events.

It's a shame 3 or 4 people couldn't use their free upgrade this weekend to have fun instead of moaning and  causing trouble.  Luckily MOST of the 9,000 members had a great time and it looks like we've brought back lots of older members to the site.  Excellent.

And thanks to all the members who regularly volunteer their time to make BikerMatch what it is today.
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Merging the "1 week free upgrade" topic started by ArfurB                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6719 seconds. There are 393 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption