woo hoo . a free xmas upgrade (is that you)

119 Posts | Latest reply on 04/01/2012 11:08:29 by iceybusa | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Thanks for the free week's membership BM                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

and here was me thinking Matt had missed me!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
iceybusa's Profile
iceybusa

In: Moreton In Marsh
11% Karma11% Karma 11% Karma11% Karma

Gets the 'Thumbs Up' from me Beer                                                                                                                                                                             
Turtle20's Profile
Turtle20

In: Kendal

Thanks for the Xmas upgrade and a Merry Christmas to all at BM                                                                                                                                                                             
buzz_sp1's Profile
buzz_sp1

In: benfleet essex
38% Karma38% Karma 38% Karma38% Karma

hi  everyone  , i was  pleased to  recieve an email  tonight  saying  ive  got  a  free  xmass gift   from biker match  .. it  only  lasts  7  days   , so  im making the  most  of  it  .  ive  found  and  mailed  3  local  girls  .. fingers  crossed  ...  so  what  have  you  done  with  your  xmass  gift  from  biker  match  ??
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Thumbs Up   Good to hear you're making good use of it.

I think a lot of people are, the website is being hammered.  5,000+ people online all the time.

Apologies to everyone for the performance on the site tonight.  Tomorrow will be better I'm sure.
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

5,000+ people online all the time - really? amazingly only 2 found their way to the chatroom!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
buzz_sp1's Profile
buzz_sp1

maybe  there  still  sussing  it  out  ,  hello  mandy  , your  either  a  regular  or  youve  been very  busy  with  posting  943  messages  tonight 
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

a regular what???

its free for a week so i'm intent on getting my moneys worth!! lol                                                                                                                                                                             
buzz_sp1's Profile
buzz_sp1

there  must  be   alot  more  hunky  guys  than  sexy  women  on here  then  , or  am  i  being  to  picky  ??                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

well, i may be (affectionately!?) known as MAN-D, but not sure i qualify as a hunky guy ??!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

Aaahh  she's a regular but been in hibernation for a while  :-D

900 people have used their free upgrade tonight.  I really don't know where the other thousands are coming from (I think it's the people the 900 are contacting and bringing back online).
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

"she" is a regular what? (vaguely polite replies preferred!!)

I've not been in hibernation -  just taking advantage of your supreme  benevolence, Mat                                                                                                                                                                             
buzz_sp1's Profile
buzz_sp1

thinks  biker  match  should  extend   the  xmass gift  to  13  days  . give  me  more  time  to  find  the  other  899                                                                                                                                                                               
GreyGra's Profile
GreyGra

In: Durham

I dropped my subscription when I changed jobs a few months back. Didn't realise how much I'd missed the chat, Matt you may have lured me back with this freebie. 
:-)                                                                                                                                                                             
firemansam42's Profile
firemansam42

In: Doncaster
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

Thanks Matt for the free weeks upgrade, im still finding my way around the site, merry xmas to you                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

hey GreyGra, glad it worked then  ;-)  Welcome back.

LRB - remember your profile photo must be of yourself, not your bike.  I've swapped your pics around now.

Cheers

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hey BM me first Xmas Pressy what a luvvvvly suprise thanxs for the free week upgrade tis appreciated.   On this winter solstice day I wish you all a joyful time at Christmas and many blessings for 2012.                                                                                                                                                                              
Roachy's Profile
Roachy

In: West Yorks

Now then, how much bother can I cause in a week? Evil Smile
        LOL (just kidding..I think!).                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
69% Karma69% Karma 69% Karma69% Karma

I hope those who are taking advantage of Matt's generosity cough up the spondoolicks and make themselves full members once the offer expires, we could do with newbies to chat with and interact with and hopefully meet up with. Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7031 seconds. There are 414 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption