DTR30 BikeDoc getting married on 28th December

16 Posts | Latest reply on 21/12/2011 21:10:45 by Turtle20 | Go to original / last post
DTR30's Profile
DTR30

In: Nantwich
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

Hi all, been a while since I've been on the site but as you can see from the heading I am getting married to BikeDoc (Rosie) on the 28th December.

For all those people we've met over the past couple of years it would be good to see some of you on Friday. Having a bit of a meet up at our N.I.B. (Nativity In Black) Ozzy/Sabbath tribute band gig on Fri 23rd at the Plough Chorley.

Bunch of friends coming down for a drink (I will limit my intake till I've finished the gig as I am crap on the drums after too many beers!).

If you are free see you there.

Baz
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

In: Warrington
40% Karma40% Karma 40% Karma40% Karma

That's fantastic news, congratulations to you both Baz. Have a wonderful day....

xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Hey Baz Heart Fandabydozy News !!! Heart
Mega-congrats to you and Rosie xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
DTR30's Profile
DTR30

In: Nantwich
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

Thanks guys - catch up with you soon                                                                                                                                                                              
Roughie's Profile
Roughie

In: Surrey
29% Karma29% Karma 29% Karma29% Karma

I don't know either of you, but many congratulations to you both                                                                                                                                                                               
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Ditto , Chri55ie...but it does make you smile.Big smile Congratulations you 2 Heart                                                                                                                                                                             
suzyamki's Profile
suzyamki

In: Wakefield
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Congratulations and wishing you many happy years of togetherness!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Gizzmo7's Profile
Gizzmo7

In: Fareham

Same here mate, I don't know either of you, but many congratulations to you both

rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

In: ashford

I dnt know yer either but.. Huge best wishes to the pair of yer.. Enjoy your day and treasure each other always. Is this another BM success story?   making me happy to see u two happy!                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Fantsatic news! Matt will be pleased lol   Rosie & Baz I wish you a wonderful day and a happy life together Hug                                                               Congratulations!!                                                                                                                                                                                 
kazninja's Profile
kazninja

In: nottingham

Have a fab day and a wonderful life together                                                                                                                                                                              
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

Fasntastic news - congrats to you both Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Congrats to you both and all the best luck for the future xxx                                                                                                                                                                              
ktU2's Profile
ktU2

In: Oldham

Many congratulations to you both. Lots of love and happiness to you. xktx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Party Congratulations to you both and best-est wishes for a wonderful future together. What a lovely way to spend Christmas holidays Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Turtle20's Profile
Turtle20

In: Kendal

Congrats to you both,  wish I could make the 23rd but have a fab night anyway and a wonderful life together.                                                                                                                                                                               

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5313 seconds. There are 588 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption