manchester bike show 14th and 15th jan 2012

16 Posts | Latest reply on 17/01/2012 16:28:17 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I'm just posting information regarding the forthcoming Manchester Motorcycle Sow, which promises to be a fantastic event.

MANCHESTER MOTORCYCLE SHOW IS BACK!

Fans of two-wheeled motoring, get revved up because the Manchester Motorcycle Show is being re-launched! Now under new management, the two day exhibition dedicated to modern, classic and custom motorbikes will take place on Saturday 14th and Sunday 15th January at Manchester Central Convention Centre.

Now brought to you by Live Promotions, the team behind successful events such as MCN Scotland, the organisers are well placed to ensure Manchester is a great success and provides the north of England with an event it can be proud of.

Manchester Motorcycle Show will give bike enthusiasts the chance to see all the fantastic new models from the major manufacturers, loads of modern bikes and scooters as well as some stunning classics from yesteryear.

One of the newest bikes on display will be TT racer Guy Martin’s 500bhp turbo café racer, brought to the show by none other than the man himself. Guy, who will be at the show both days to talk about the bike and sign autographs, has built the bike from a 1991 GSX-R1100 but not much of the original bike remains as it now has a 1380cc big bore engine and fuel injection.

Other special guests and a bevy of biking beauties of both the wheeled and leggy variety make this an event not to be missed with high octane live action in the form of two stunt shows to get the blood pumping.

The show also features an extensive retail village with every part and spare imaginable, clothing, helmets and everything else needed to keep biking enthusiasts where they belong...on the road!

Adult ticket prices are £10 when booking in advance, £15 on the gate. Children under 15 years enter for free with a paying adult. The show is open from 9am each day and closes at 5pm. To book tickets and for the latest updates, visit www.manchestermotorcycleshow.com
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

In: Warrington
40% Karma40% Karma 40% Karma40% Karma

Thanks for that Kay, I've put a clickable link below Thumbs Up   http://www.manchestermotorcycleshow...uk/                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

wonder if people will be able to get to it this year or if the snow will stop us again lol Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Mubz's Profile
Mubz

In: Manchester

I will be there :)

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

This event is now on the calendar, thanks Kay   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=2661                                                                                                                                                                             
rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

In: ashford

looks fun, but bit close to the NEC show for me to come up...watchin the pennies til I get a job!                                                                                                                                                                             
Ho4701's Profile
Ho4701

In: whitefield

Will be going right on my doorstep

Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

I'll be there Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

*BUMP*   It's this weekend, be there or be square!  LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

Well the first time I've been and I enjoyed it... got to meet Steve Parish and Guy Martin...and sat on lots of bikes, only managed to get my feet on the floor on one though, Honda VT750....nice bike!Thumbs Up

Didn't see anyone off here though Unhappy                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
71% Karma71% Karma 71% Karma71% Karma

I'm hoping to go on Sunday. Anyone want a lift in the car from Liverpool or pick up en route?                                                                                                                                                                             
Ho4701's Profile
Ho4701

In: whitefield

Am going there in an hour                                                                                                                                                                              
clarkee's Profile
clarkee

In: Stockport
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

Just got back.  Went with a few mates.  General opinion was, it was a bit disappointing, the stunt show saved it.  Can only hope it gets bigger.  Be interesting to see what others think                                                                                                                                                                              
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
71% Karma71% Karma 71% Karma71% Karma

In the end I didn't go. In the past I've always thought it quite a good show but not brilliant for the money. That was when it was a tenner, now it's £15 on the door (but a tenner in advance) which to be honest seems a bit steep.                                                                                                                                                                              
clarkee's Profile
clarkee

In: Stockport
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

It was a bit steep, for what it was                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Considering the entry charge is only for entering the premises £15 is expensive.   Folk still have to pay for food and drink and merchandise, altho there are some bargains to be had, when buying merchandise, the refreshments can be pretty expensive too.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5000 seconds. There are 669 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption