Council Tax Rebanding

5 Posts | Latest reply on 19/12/2011 11:03:02 by Gizzmo7 | Go to original / last post
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I want to share this with you because it might be that your home has been calculated within the incorrect council tax banding.   Up to 400,000 homes are in the wrong council tax band. Yet in ten minutes, at no cost, you can check 'n' challenge your banding, not only potentially slashing what you pay now but getting a backdated rebate stretching as far back as 1993.   I have recently submitted a claim on behalf of my next door neighbour and confirmation has been received stating that the claim is been looked into and the results will be communicated back within 2 months.   More information can be found here;    http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/reclaim/council-tax-ba...nds-change     and this is the website to use to checkout what your property was worth in 1991.    http://www.nationwide.co.uk/hpi/Default.asp?calculate=true     Good luck, it is worth investingating as you may just be entitled to a refund and a reduction in your council tax payments due to incorrect banding.                                                                                                                                                                              
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

N.B.   Only contest your banding if after research, you are in a higher banding than you should be.                                                                                                                                                                             
Jack Jones's Profile
Jack Jones

In: Tell you later
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

question , ?   if i got no poles with me tent will i also be due a rebate ?                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

Mic - if you''ve no Poles with your tent, then you should get 25% discount for single occupancy WinkErmm                                                                                                                                                                             
Gizzmo7's Profile
Gizzmo7

In: Fareham

lol@Holmfirthgirl, what a come back....

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2031 seconds. There are 804 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption