Berry Hill and Box Hill

11 Posts | Latest reply on 02/07/2007 10:45:59 by SHYBOY | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi, has anyone ever been to Berry Hill or Box Hill? (they are in the south)                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

Soz betty, not me! Wot's there?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

lol - that's what I was going to ask. I know that they are biker meeting places.                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Nice ears! by the way                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

LOL Cheers hun, they're hanging off the lamp in front of me at the min and I was sober too, made me mates wear 'em all night LOL Managed to lose the tail in the night club! Cry                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Shame on you, a girl should always take care of her tail. Who know when you will need it next. Big smile I'm off now as I still haven't done the thing that I actually logged on to do. The internet has that effect.
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

OOppp just found out that should be Bury Hill.                                                                                                                                                                             
gsrider's Profile
gsrider

In: peterborough

used to visit box hill most  sundays when i lived down that way if weather is ok you  get  up to a couple of hundred bikes meeting in the bottom car park where you have rykers cafe who do nice food  an good coffee you can also ride up tp the top and take a walk around the hills would say go visit it
Bagheera's Profile
Bagheera

In: LONDON

Box Hill is near Dorking and has the "world famous" Rykas cafe - big meeting place for bikes (motorbikes and push bikes) usually loads of people there at a weekend. Used to be well known for sports bikes tearing up and down the dual carriageway pulling wheelies, that's died off abit since the police mounted a crushed Firebleade on a plinth to show people what would happen to their bikes if they got confiscated. Bury Hill is heading out towards Eastbourne and again is a stopping off point for motorbikes and mountainbikes, plus quite a few ramblers, there's a cafe there - don't think it has any particular name
SHYBOY's Profile
SHYBOY

In: WSTLONDON GREENF

That fireblade use in a accident with people stand'g in the road while bikers where doing a photo shoot the rider lost control hit the kerb went into the people the bike was nicked . the bike was put on the plinth to make a point & it did plus they put up moblie speed cams to start with, now fixed just not far just like chelsea bridge there isnt going to be anywhere left too enjoy a ride too or a good workout if you know what meanYing Yang                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6719 seconds. There are 1570 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption