Sumo has left the building

37 Posts | Latest reply on 20/12/2011 11:39:49 by Meliejayne76 | Go to original / last post
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

He's gone Unhappy   Aww Sumo Hug take care                                                                                                                                                                             
honda baby's Profile
honda baby

In: Belper
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Aww we didn;t even get to meet ! Baby come back ! By those that have met you BM will be a sadder place without you man ! HB x                                                                                                                                                                             
Simon66's Profile
Simon66

In: Peterborough

What you playing at Sumo? I was only joking at the Christmas party when I said you were banned from the Autumn Camp; lol. No need to run out on us.

Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

gone were                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Wot! Sumo can't leave - he's still under contract!                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

Unhappy                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

no more wakey wakey....Unhappy                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

???? Gone Cry                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Yes, gone, Sumo said he wasn't renewing his membership. Unhappy   I can't remember Sumo's exact words but it is something to do with not finding his miss right.   Come on Sumo, stay with us, I don't know of any member who would want you to leave.  Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country

CryPinchUnhappyThumbs DownShocked  NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO - you can't go we love you to much and it's just NOT about meeting Miss Right.  We may need to organise a mass chaining of ourselves to something in protest SUMO, you know we all would! I know we can still keep in touch via mobiles but it will be just too strange with out you bud - please reconsider you are one of the good guys Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

You can't keep a good man down, I'm sure between us we can bring him back.  If he was any shorter I think he should be the BM mascot.  Camps won't be the same without Mr Wakey Wakey Cry                                                                                                                                                                             
wenders's Profile
wenders

In: Never Never Land

Nooooooooo Sumo hunny your such a great guy, come back, please. Bobs im up for a Sumo hunt, track down, find and shackle him so he can never escape!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

When you find him you will have to tie him to a tree                                                                                                                                                                              
wenders's Profile
wenders

In: Never Never Land

Ha was thinking more of binding and gagging and then tie him to a tree, but he strong, must find a big old oak!!!! And use chains not rope lol                                                                                                                                                                             
suzyamki's Profile
suzyamki

In: Wakefield

Sumo's such a joker, it can be easy to forget that jokers feel hurt and loneliness too. This time of year forces that reality and is often the source of much sadness as well as happiness.  Please will someone go and get Sumo back and tell him we need him here back in the fold !!!! Come on lad, the water's always warm and inviting, remember ??  Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
feistygirl's Profile
feistygirl

In: Rochdale

Cry pweeeeeese come back Sumo 

Rooster roo's Profile
Rooster roo

In: Nottingham for n

Have we got a BM rover that we can send out to bring him back like in the PRISONER....                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

Agree with you suziyamki.......come back Sumo, the site will never feel the same again without you. Give up on looking for miss right, but don't give up on your crazy pals Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
podnil's Profile
podnil

In: Manchester

Please come back Sumo.......don`t leave us Unhappy.
I agree with Alice.......give up on looking for Miss Right..............maybe she will find you instead Thumbs Up.
I met Hazelnut through Bikermatch and I`ve never looked back since.
If it can happen for me, then it can happen for you too Big smile
Stay with us matey Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Sumo Sumo Sumo ...................

I shall stalk him anyways, i know were he lives (evil laugh)

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5938 seconds. There are 554 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption