Mena (menavelasco)

60 Posts | Latest reply on 31/12/2011 18:42:40 by davidneale | Go to original / last post
potnoodles's Profile
potnoodles

In: Sheffield
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Really sorry to hear David - hang onto and treasure those happy memories                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Our condolences to you David and to Mena's family and friends Sandi & Nellie Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
feistygirl's Profile
feistygirl

In: Rochdale

Another star shines brightly in the sky tonight

Rest in Peace Mena xxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchickeelicious's Profile
rockchickeelicious

In: Newcastle

You gave her such a beautiful gift.. you gave yourself... ~ That is truly special... Remember the love you shared and let those cherished memories help you smile once more... ~ Take care David.. hugs and words are never enough but they are heartfelt.. xxx 
Simon66's Profile
Simon66

In: Peterborough

RIP Mena and enjoy riding those clouds. David, deepest sympathies. Stay strong and remember your BM family are here for you if and when you need to talk.

Littlefecker's Profile
Littlefecker

In: Sheffield
26% Karma26% Karma 26% Karma26% Karma

R.I.P mena, heartfelt sympathy for your loss David x                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

In: London

I want to thank all you good people for your messages and support through this sad time. My strength is coming from you guys and could not ask for more.   Thankyou I send a kiss and hug to all of you.                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

David my thoughts and best wishes are with you whenever you need them xxxxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country

David i'm so sorry for your loss, my sincere sympathies and condolences to you, Menas' son and their family. Nothing anyone can say will ease your pain and sense of emptiness, just hold on to the treasured memories and the fact that Mena is pain free now. Take care xx
HippyRockChick's Profile
HippyRockChick

In: Manchester

David, So sorry to hear about Mena

Sincere condolences to you and Mena's son

RIP Mena xx

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

So sad to hear Mena lost her fight, my thoughts are with you and her family. love and hugs Hazel xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

David,
With sadness at this news,  I again  send love and hugs to Mena's family, Mena, and yourself. x.

Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

David, I've only just come across this post & I'm sooo sorry for your loss. There's nothing more I can add to what everyone's said, so will send hugs & thoughts your way & to Mena's family. Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

I would like to thank all you good people again for your support. It helps more than you may realise. I send my kisses and hugs to you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Hug   Mena's service will be on Wednesday 21st Dec 15-45 at Southgate north London. It is anticipated that there will be a good number of close friends to say goodbye to her.                                                                                                                                                                                 
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

My thoughts are with you Dave mate on this sad time.                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

Mena's service was yesterday. I met a lot of really nice people that reflected on how fanatastic Mena  was as a person.   I only new Mena for a short time but she has left an impression on me that will stay with me always.   Rest in peace my dear sweet Mena xhugx                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

David xxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

HugHugHug -for you David..x.x.                                                                                                                                                                              
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

David, I'm so sorry to hear such sad news!  I've only just come across this thread, so I apologise for not saying anything sooner.   I was one of the lucky ones to have met both you and Mena at the KISS rally and I remember her lovely big smile more than anything.   I wish I had spent more time with you guys as Mena definately seemed like a shining star who would install warmth and happiness to anyone she met.   My thoughts are with you..and hugs too.   R.I.P  Mena, your lovely smile will stay with me  xxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

Thankyou Karey. I think when a new thread is started it is not always obvious unless you do a search. i could have used the sad thread but I wanted this to be dedicated to Mena.   Yes Mena was a shining star, she lite up my life and gave me so much inspiration. I still find it hard to think she is no longer with us. At this time of year it is more difficult where we want to be with our loved ones but it was not to be.   I have my special memories and some wonderful pictures of that smile. This is what keeps me going in the way that Mena wanted me to.   Mena will remain in my heart always.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6094 seconds. There are 570 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption