Xmas drinks around Manchester THIS FRIDAY (16/12)

20 Posts | Latest reply on 19/12/2011 01:21:50 by Bikeabill | Go to original / last post
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Hey all.  I will be arriving back in Manchester to be with family again for Christmas on Thursday.   On Friday I'm planning to have some beers around Manchester with BMers.   So if you have time this Friday for some beers, please put your name onto this event...   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=2654   Sorry for the short notice. Also, if anyone can suggest WHERE to go, please post here in this topic.  I've suggested the Salisbury in the event listing but not sure if it's any good there these days.  I doubt it's changed much from when I used to go, and they used to have dog on tap which was awesome.   Hope to see a load of you there.  We will start around 21:00 after the staff Xmas dinner.                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

Matt your suppose to put a date in the title so people know which weekend your talking about naughty naughty

Please PM me if you can put me up any one

And Matt how about you coming to our Chirstmas dinner on the Sunday [18th Dec.] at Squires from 1pm onwards
Matt's Profile
Matt

Already thought about it mate but I have plans all weekend with family and friends.  It's too far to go just for lunch.  Weekends are busy when im home at xmas as thats the only time most of my friends/family are free from work to visit

i'll update my title  ;-)
madscots's Profile
madscots

In: Edinburgh
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

Working Friday and 300 odd miles away Confused

Saturday next year Thumbs Up

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

try the printworks its full of great places to drink and eat                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

In: Manchester

I will see you there Matt .... I remember the Printworks last year Matt ... pretty sure we had a couple of light weights with us ... lol

Looking forward to seeing you all Big smile Beer Party

wenders's Profile
wenders

In: Never Never Land

Hey Matt, thanks for the invite...
Soz wont be able to make it, but wish you and your family an excellent xmas
Take care xxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Mubz's Profile
Mubz

I was with office night out at german market opposite town hall it was good plus manchester is full of bars and pubs depends where you want to go hopefully ill be around.                                                                                                                                                                              
rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

In: ashford

Would love to come up Matt but is long way from here for even a meal an a drink....I doubt very much we be there... But I sure U guys manage without us!! have a good time...enjoy.                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Ta Matt I got your invite, several times lol, it's nice to be appreciated.   PML @ Bill's comment re: the date in the title LOL    Enjoy the drinks and meal and I hope you and Joyce have a great Christmas holiday with your family Hug                                                                                                                                                                                 
podnil's Profile
podnil

Awwwww, rubbish. 
Would have loved to have been with you on your night out Matt, but I`m working nights all this week Unhappy.
Wishing you and your family all the best for the festive season and if I don`t see you before, Hazelnut and I will see you at the Isle of Arran camping weekend Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

Thanks guys for the good wishes.  Back at you of course.

And we can drink anywhere this Friday but we need to decide right away.  The printworks is good for me, if not better than Salisbury, but I was trying to think of somewhere bikery/rock/metal etc.

What do we want to do?
Matt's Profile
Matt

10 or so people got their names down now.  Most votes for Printworks.                                                                                                                                                                              
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

Printworks is a good place - BUT, Printworks on a Friday in Manchester just before Xmas - it'll be heaving! Won't be able to join you guys - but I hope you have fun Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

Still better than Salisbury which will be dead and boring I think.                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

BUMP

Anyone else joining us tomorrow?

Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

were was every one, did we miss you                                                                                                                                                                              
PaulXXX's Profile
PaulXXX

In: Swadlincote

Sorry Matt could not make this. Anyway happy Xmas and all the best for 2012

jabecs's Profile
jabecs

In: London

In London Bill for me birthday celebrations was awesome night out .....Sorry but it had been booked ofr a while                                                                                                                                                                              
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

hey it's no probs. just as long as you had a good birthday thats all that counts                                                                                                                                                                               

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.9844 seconds. There are 741 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption