what wrong with my profile

19 Posts | Latest reply on 19/12/2011 00:31:07 by rob gsxr | Go to original / last post
rob gsxr's Profile
rob gsxr

In: stoke on trent
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

:-@                                                                                                                                                                              
Ettenea Free's Profile
Ettenea Free

In: Hemel Hempstead

In what way do you mean hun? Have just been on and it is working                                                                                                                                                                             
rob gsxr's Profile
rob gsxr

no i nod and try to chat to people i'm just knot getting many replies so i thought it was the contents                                                                                                                                                                               
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Profile looking good, rob Thumbs Up
It might just be the time of year...in my experience, I have more contact with the other in-mates after attending a meet/rally. 
Hang on in there Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Ettenea Free's Profile
Ettenea Free

Ah I see.. Only thing I could suggest is maybe bulk it out a little.. Put in some stuff as to who you are, many people like to be able to get a gist of a person from a profile. Maybe try and put some personality onto it. If in person you are a funny guy, then try and express that or if you are quiet and shy say that. Does that make sense.   Am not saying ramble on like you are writing a book about your entire life, but just put who you are ya know. Writing profiles is hard but it helps the viewer to see who and what a person is all about and let's them make a more informed decision about responding.   Hope that helps a little hun.. Good luck with it lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Say_Ten's Profile
Say_Ten

In: Solihull
26% Karma26% Karma 26% Karma26% Karma

It might seem trivial but fixing the grammar and ditching the text speak would be good to. At the moment it's all very one liners, flesh it out so people get a proper feel. I prefer to write how I would speak, gives a more personal touch. Then do what I fail to do and get stuck in there, forums, meets and ride outs.
Roughie's Profile
Roughie

In: Surrey
30% Karma30% Karma 30% Karma30% Karma

you have not said anything about you                                                                                                                                                                              
rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

In: ashford

lol, nothin wrong wiv profile mate an wat a brilliant sales tehnique.....everyone lookin at yer now lol . U a star mate  !!   ride safe Rob....lookin fwd to meetin yer.. Andy                                                                                                                                                                             
rob gsxr's Profile
rob gsxr

thanks ettenea and  alice i'll try to write  some more and get to  meets/ rallies Handshake                                                                                                                                                                             
rob gsxr's Profile
rob gsxr

thanks peeps                                                                                                                                                                             
Ettenea Free's Profile
Ettenea Free

Hey, I just cotton'd on to that one there andy lmao.. Might have to give that a go myself.. Nattee lil trick pahahahaha! ;o)   No probs rob :o)   Smooshees                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Should have shouted up for the Stoke Run yesterday, there was four of us there at least!                                                                                                                                                                             
Gizzmo7's Profile
Gizzmo7

In: Fareham

I always struggle with profiles as well but at the end of the day you get what you see lol.                                                                                                                                                                             
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country

Hi there, if your sending messages - don't just make it a one liner.  Maybe put a bit in about yourself as well.  As Alice said, just keep trying and don't give up.  Everyone has times when they don't get returned nods & messages.   Good luck in the future Handshake                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Rob your profile seems ok to me.   Perhaps it's what you say in your PMs that is the problem?   Do you ask about them, do you read their profile properly?, if they have hobbies or interests stated ask them about them. Above all if they have their name on their profile, or they reply with their own name, remember to use it and spell it correctly. it's all in the detail, well it is with me.    That applies whether you're just being friendly or interested in dating.   If you ask a question they have already covered in their profile then it shows you've not read it properly.                                                                                                                                                                                   
rob gsxr's Profile
rob gsxr

thanks everybody for your help  i hope to see u all at an event someday ;-)

Roughie's Profile
Roughie

In: Surrey
30% Karma30% Karma 30% Karma30% Karma

So Rob are you going to add some stuff to your profile?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Echo Sandi and BobKats comments.  I've blocked a bloke this week because of the content of his one liner - eejit.  One liners make it such hard work to try and get a conversation going.  I try to ask as many questions as I answer to keep the 'chat' going, but there's been a couple of blokes lately after the first few attempts at getting some chat going on and only getting one sentence back I've pretty much given up.
rob gsxr's Profile
rob gsxr

i've added a bit more to my profile thanks m8s got to go to bed now good nite all :-0                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.9219 seconds. There are 1044 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption