Christmas day alone Not if I Can help it!!!!!

4 Posts | Latest reply on 12/12/2011 15:14:55 by Matt | Go to original / last post
IanT1966's Profile
IanT1966

In: Birkenhead
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

Hi everyone just when I thought my year couldn't get any worse my son's decide to go live with his mother!!!!
So I'm now facing Christmas day by myself, not a thought I relish!!!!

So here's my idea if any ones in the same boat as me hows about we share christmas day together ( meaning a group of us singletons) have a good feed some booze and generally have a good blow out!!!!!

Who's up for this then?
Stroggyman's Profile
Stroggyman

In: Liverpool
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Check out the "Xmas day chat" thread Mate there's plans afoot

Mubz's Profile
Mubz

In: Manchester
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I am sorry to about that Ian I am in the same boat (siglestons) but I am working night ( 24th and 25th) else would love to be you lot                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

deleted duplicate topic                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.1560 seconds. There are 598 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption