Europe Tour

30 Posts | Latest reply on 30/06/2007 21:53:02 by earthwind | Go to original / last post
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Just don't ask Millsy and Rube for directions 'cos you'll never bloody get there!!!!! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
jjannbee's Profile
jjannbee

In: Portsmouth

hi everyone ....i thought i'd pop in & introduce myself ...jjannbee ....                                                                                                                                                                              
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

In: Liverpool

hi jjannbee nice to meet you                                                                                                                                                                              
Grumpy old mick's Profile
Grumpy old mick

In: Bolton

Yes and a Hi from me too Jan Wink nice to see you could drop in to say hello, l see your way down in Portsmouth? maybe you can be ready bag packed to come along when l pass your place en route to Calais  LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

Hi jjannbee, welcome to the boards. Looks as tho' ya off on ya hols already! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Mick's a blxxdy fast worker LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
jjannbee's Profile
jjannbee

In: Portsmouth

believe it or not i am actually riding down to almeria s e spain myself in august LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Why do I want to start shouting 'FIX!'? Wink  LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Grumpy old mick's Profile
Grumpy old mick

In: Bolton

Now Jan you've let the cat out the bag, they'll all know our secret now LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

In: Liverpool

ah well such is life i have to look for someone else now for me own run lmao send us a postcard or let me know and ill meet you for coffeee on the road... just need to get some hypnotherapy sessions done and bring in some more money lol   But have three booked in next week so its a start pick up my tattoo from jude on the way. Sorry i missed you in the chatroom kwak but it said you werent there lol  LOL                                                                                                                                                                                 

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3916 seconds. There are 819 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption