52 Posts | Latest reply on 07/01/2012 06:12:10 by Bikeabill | Go to original / last post
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Nice one FG.  I have a lovely memory from when I visited Alex for the weekend and you, Alex, Paul and me went for lunch at that lovely pub and you were a very smiley lady. Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
ZZRpilot's Profile
ZZRpilot

In: Reading

Bad - My sister and Bro in law splitting (its getting nasty, feel sorry for the kids). ..................................................... ..................................................... ..................................................... Mega Bad - Nearly killing myself in a head on just over the border into France from Geneva on Aug 8th. Crushed finger, broke back, shattered front of pelvis (plus 2 fractures at rear ether side of spine), snapped both left forearm bones (out through skin), shattered right elbow and shortened my arm by about 3 inches, various other internal injuries, nerve damage to right leg below knee leaving foot drop and numbness. .................................................... .................................................... .................................................... Good - The helicopter evac team who flew me straight into theatre at Annecy Hospital, the surgical team who over the course of a week and several ops, kept me knocked out and out of pain, straightened me out, saved my arm, pumped me full of blood, rebuilt lots of me in lovely titanium plating (and an awful lot of bolts and screws), the intensive care unit for their amazing care and attention (and morphine), the air ambulance that brought me back to the uk and the wonderful staff at the Royal Berkshire Hospital, Kennet Ward, who cared for and put up with me for three months (and fed me morphine and other lovely pain killers lol)........................................................................................................................................................... More Good - being out of hospital before Christmas (albeit on a crutch) and being able to spend time with girlfriend and families.............................. ..................................................... ..................................................... Mega good - meeting my lovely g/f whilst in hospital. ..................................................... ............................................................................................................ All in am really looking forward to 2012.
ZZRpilot's Profile
ZZRpilot

hmm, line breaks dont seem to be working for me...                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

ZZR - yr such a pussyWink                                                                                                                                                                             
wenders's Profile
wenders

In: Never Never Land

XKL - yr such a silly sock always Wink

Best part of 2011........Today....News dad will be coming home from hospital next week!!! Wooohoooo

ZZR.....Such a bad accident feel for ya....but, astonished and proud that outa something soooo bad, you can see the good points, and they out weigh the bad, nice one x                                                                                                                                                                             
Sharky92's Profile
Sharky92

In: Winsford, Cheshi

ZZR.....Such a bad accident feel for ya....but, astonished and proud that outa something soooo bad, you can see the good points, and they out weigh the bad, nice one x

That's the thing Wends, life goes on. Once you find yourself in that situation, you deal with it and get on with your life. It's a person's character that gets them through it.Good for you ZZR, I can't say get well soon, cos I know from experience it takes longer than that, just keep your spirits up and things will take care of themselves...Here's hoping 2012 brings you even more good fortune...                                                                                                                                                                             
W.M.F.'s Profile
W.M.F.

In: Ashford
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

Worst Christmas ever - here's hoping next year will be better.                                                                                                                                                                              
ZZRpilot's Profile
ZZRpilot

Cheers Sharky, yeah the Royal Berks staff couldnt believe how positive and motivated I was. Whats the point in sitting there moaning at the world, shit happens just get on and deal with it. Ok I griped on FB but this was a vent space for me (sorely needed in France) had to let out somewhere lol. At the end of the day there is always someone worse off than me (guy in bed next to me died one night from cancer, guy opposite had the crash team 5 times).
big_col's Profile
big_col

In: birmingham

bad points for 2011 spliting up after 13 years.  good points chatting and meeting folk on here.  Regrets not joining sooner :)                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

In: Bexhill On Sea
54% Karma54% Karma 54% Karma54% Karma

P.S to my first post on this topic.
 HAPPY DAYSBig smileThumbs Up.   A big thank you to matt for setting up BM, because without it i would not have started talking to and since met up with the most wonderful lady.   Here"s to 2012 and beyond with ???????, may our friendship go from strength to strength, not going to say who it is yet, this will no doubt be divilged in the fullness of time.                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

bad : losing a good friend and not saying good bye

good : knowing there are people on here l have never even met with so many kind words of sympathy thankyou

really good : finding a true friend

Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

i think 2011 was great and it leads us straight into 2012                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4375 seconds. There are 577 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption