Today i will mostly be,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

37 Posts | Latest reply on 22/12/2011 14:57:06 by BOBKAT | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

sameo sameo Disapprove                                                                                                                                                                              
suzyamki's Profile
suzyamki

In: Wakefield

Trying to keep my cat and adopted stray cat apart... as they have not yet decided they will get on .... Ouch  but they will have to. Who could chuck a lil animal out in this weather ... so hey ho.... they will learn there's room for both of them soon, I hope LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Untangling lights LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Thort u said 'untangling tights' - must go to specsavers!Geek                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

PML I read it the same way too XK                                                                                                                                                                                 
Gizzmo7's Profile
Gizzmo7

In: Fareham

Painting yet again...                                                                                                                                                                             
Stroggyman's Profile
Stroggyman

In: Liverpool

getting head scrambled at work Disapprove                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Throwing a few T shirts, shorts, and flip flops in my backpack ready to escape this weather. As thats not going to take too long, the rest of the day might be spent in the pub!                                                                                                                                                                             
rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

In: ashford

still looking at that vf exhaust and trying to figure out just how it gonna fit...grr                                                                                                                                                                             
Meliejayne76's Profile
Meliejayne76

In: Peterborough

Christmas shopping and hospital appts with family members urgh me time needed!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Gizzmo7's Profile
Gizzmo7

For once doing sweet F.A.                                                                                                                                                                             
rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

In: ashford

getting wet outside fixing a Discovery..... thinking about offer recd  on house...                                                                                                                                                                             
wenders's Profile
wenders

In: Never Never Land

Daydreaming.....................                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Today!! i will be mostly looking for another job, having lost mine last week... Unhappy                                                                                                                                                                             
Gizzmo7's Profile
Gizzmo7

Praying for the weekend.                                                                                                                                                                             
bomb doctor's Profile
bomb doctor

In: Cheshire

Big smileSNOWBOARDING IN THE ROCKIESBig smile Oh yeah i forgot.. and the Apre later BeerBeer                                                                                                                                                                             
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country

Bomb doctor, have an awesome time while your away and bring back loads of pic - all the to you xxxx   Oh today im mostly, muster some sort of order to ther chaos that is Christmas and not get a twitch in my right eye lol                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6250 seconds. There are 806 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption