nearly fell off bike

18 Posts | Latest reply on 28/06/2007 07:09:27 by earthwind | Go to original / last post
lcotgrave's Profile
lcotgrave

In: Birkenhead
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Not in the habit of falling of my bike, but was riding along some country roads today and i could hear a helicopter above my head but didnt take too much notice of it as where i live it is a nightly occurance to hear the police helicopter.  When i eventually did look up i saw a helicopter and a sling with a cow in it right above my head.  Story was a field had been flooded and the cows were being rescued, but hell what a sight the cow was that close to me i could see it was still grazing, a very chilled out cow it was. Whats made you nearly fall off your bike.                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

The silly cow who reversed out of her drive in front of me! LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
babbsy's Profile
babbsy

In: Sidcup

Evening.  lcotgrave you have just made my bad day better by making me really giggle...  Still laughing now.  Just keep thinking what your face must of looked like when you saw the cow virtually flying.  Lucky you weren't hit by anything else from that cow.  Sorry that you nearly fell off your bike though...   LOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
lcotgrave's Profile
lcotgrave

babbsy so glad i made you laugh, laughter sometimes is the only thing that keeps me going and yes di there are 4 legged cows and two legged cows i know one or two.                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

Can you imagine the mess that would have made?   Bad enough if a bird craps on ya LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

ROFPML L C coulda changed her name to Pat if the cow had pooped on her  LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

LOL
Moxey77's Profile
Moxey77

In: Stourport-on-Sev

Well, flying pigs I've heard of but flying cows??? Shocked
Enough to make anyone nearly fall off their bike, glad you didn't though LOL

Agree with babbsy too, could've got a pat on the head! Confused

babbsy's Profile
babbsy

In: Sidcup

Just think how you would have had to word the insurance claim if you had come off... "Myself and the bike were hit by flying dung from a flying cow..."   Would they have believed you....  LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
lcotgrave's Profile
lcotgrave

lol babbsy Insurance companies never believe you when you tell the truth                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

rotflmfao LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
lcotgrave's Profile
lcotgrave

anyway tomorrow is another day never got cow shit on me never fell of me bike and cows are safe.                                                                                                                                                                             
lcotgrave's Profile
lcotgrave

also got me new rear tyre and luggage rack fitted and seat bracket which was the reason why i was out in the first place and it never f**kin rained on me for the first time in i dont know how along                                                                                                                                                                              
fjr_graham's Profile
fjr_graham

In: Sheffield/Barnsl

Sorry to hear about ya nearly falling off i know its not funny under any circumstances, must admit that it makes you chuckle for a moment . Glad you are ok and it didn`t happen take care.........                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

The last time i nearly fell off i was pootling along at a sedate 140 or so (on a private road officer) when a pigeon decided to commit suicide against my chest it damn nearly took me off the back of the bike & i was bruised for weeks afterwards Cry   i'm now going to sit back & wait for all the skinny bloke & pigeon chest jokes Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

LOL Don't need to hun!   You all ready got there Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

PML @ scooby LOL   aww bless Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

In: Liverpool

lmao driving down the A470 middle of the night on way to cardiff and came face to face  with a couple of badgers my cozin was behind me on her bike one badger moved off sideways the other one took one look at me and headed straight for me, i changed direction it changed direction and I wobbled and moved sideways it followed me still heading for me then it swerved to the left of me at the last minute, big buggers badgers, but it was funny  because no one got hurt, but felt the badgers tail it felt like a monty python sketch at the time.   it was near the end of a very eventful journey, rain, flash floods, etc 2 in the morning type thing bit like lord of the rings those mountains (brecon) at that time in the morning                                                                                                                                                                                 

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5625 seconds. There are 592 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption