Riding?

18 Posts | Latest reply on 09/12/2011 00:08:46 by Bikeabill | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

If you could ride anywhere in the world, where would you choose?                                                                                                                                                                              
Gizzmo7's Profile
Gizzmo7

In: Fareham

Lawn Hill National Park - Wollogorang, Australia

Nacimiento-Fergusson Road, California

Denali Highway, Alaska

The Great Ocean Road, Australia                                                                                                                                                                             
Roughie's Profile
Roughie

In: Surrey
30% Karma30% Karma 30% Karma30% Karma

I have done so many weekend rides in this country that the roads have been fantastic, but the best road  i have done is the Route Napoleon and a couple in Austria

There are so many roads that i would love to do, anything with bends bends and more bends                                                                                                                                                                               
wenders's Profile
wenders

In: Never Never Land

Got to be The Transfagarasan Highway in Romania......................                                                                                                                                                                                 
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

la la la americ da da americ                                                                                                                                                                               
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

OY!! CAPS!! YOU'VE DONE IT AGAIN!!  YES I WILL FIX IT  LOL

Last time though, next time the topic gets deleted Nuke

Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Chapman's Peak Drive out from Cape Town, South Africa. It's only short but in September / October you can see Southern right Whales breaching the Ocean surface, while you pootle along...but you've got to watch out for cheeky baboons running out in front of you.   One I really want to do is the Pacific West Coast Highway starting at Vancouver, with detours to see what's going on these days in the Mt St Helen's area in Washington state, some poking around where the settlers on the Oregon trail passed through the western rockies, and hanging out in Carmel just in case Clint Eastwood is taking the air......oooh and of course the Big Sur coastal route....sublime                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Route 66                                                                                                                                                                              
funster's Profile
funster

In: Bradford

A 61. Out of Bradford........to be honest. All roads out of Bradford .are fantastic........please help!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

In: ashford

the A20 from here to Maidstone best road in the world...but then I biased..                                                                                                                                                                             
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Just take the A650 chuck then hit the A65 and head north west - can't go far wrong. That's a beautiful road. Well, not tonight of course!                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

In: Bexhill On Sea
44% Karma44% Karma 44% Karma44% Karma

Anywhere i can ride my bike that puts a big smile on my face Big smile                                                                                                                                                                              
madscots's Profile
madscots

In: Edinburgh
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

Zion National Park in USA
Grindlewald Pass in Alps
Stelvio pass in Alps
any of the roads around Nurburgring
Nurburgring

and they all compare with the bonny Highlands of Scotland

W.M.F.'s Profile
W.M.F.

In: Ashford
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

Pmsl Andy!                                                                                                                                                                             
red_daytona's Profile
red_daytona

In: Northallerton

It would be to wherever my big bruv has departed to so I could ask him if he was alright.                                                                                                                                                                             
big_col's Profile
big_col

In: birmingham

Route 66 Chicago to LA on a Harley                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

In: London

Take the A68 east coast route south of Edinburgh any direction. There are plenty of blind crests and large dips.  The fun is to try not to back off as you approach the crests, it's difficult not to.                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
59% Karma59% Karma 59% Karma59% Karma

up Mount Everest                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7813 seconds. There are 571 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption