Wirral Toy Run 4/12/11

6 Posts | Latest reply on 05/12/2011 04:00:01 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
IanT1966's Profile
IanT1966

In: Birkenhead
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

So it's the Wirral toy run tomorrow who's going I know I am.
It sets off from New Brighton at 11 o'clock and follows a similar route to the Egg Run, come folks its for charity help the kids out Big smile

321johno's Profile
321johno

In: Liverpool
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

will be there about 10.30 hope the weathers better than last year Thumbs Up

Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
73% Karma73% Karma 73% Karma73% Karma

I've put my name down but won't be able to make it cos of illness. Have fun and I'll think of you and if you're going to the Tap afterwards, have one for me.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

Should still make it ... Only ever seen peeps once tho on the egg run I will have to pilly tho this time :-(

Phil (PP) are you marshalling the toy run?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Any of you guys and dolls that done that run today, in that weather, outstanding, top top drawer people. I salute you all.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Karl that's what makes it fun!                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2500 seconds. There are 594 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption