Autumn Camp 2012 - Friskney

390 Posts | Latest reply on 01/10/2012 17:28:06 by Ragnar | Go to original / last post
Ninja Lou's Profile
Ninja Lou

In: Swadlincote
22% Karma22% Karma 22% Karma22% Karma

Brill wk end from start to finish .  Thanks for the organising Simon.  Nice to meet new faces and catch up with peeps. Only got wet for around 45 miles Friday so been a good wk end weatherwise.  Thanks for the wonderfull and funny company , we did av a larff ! thanks Jen aswell you is such a nice lady !
IanT1966's Profile
IanT1966

In: Birkenhead
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

Hey folks pics uploaded so get tagging                                                                                                                                                                              
Sweeny Todd's Profile
Sweeny Todd

In: Leicester
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Nice one Simon, great bands even if difficult to get into the room to see them, could still listen outside though. Food was good at the Anchor, well done to them. great to meet new and old friends, must get a better sense of direction or a sat nav. hope Im not the only one who got lost trying to find the place, sorry to Tony who I met for the first time on the way there and got him lost as well.                                                                                                                                                                             
lisaj's Profile
lisaj

In: Barnsley

Special thank you to Jen and Chris for taking my tent and putting it up for me. xxHug                                                                                                                                                                             
xj's Profile
xj

In: London

Absolutely brilliant. Good pub, good food good company. Big up simon, you looked shattered sunday but know it was worth it. There was though a mass hysteria about rabbits on the roof. These animated furry slippers are neither renown for their climbing abilities nor their invention of powered flight but a lot of very drunk people insisted they had seen it, so it must be true. And i think my twat-nav was navigating off the wind direction, bloody thing. Sorry folks. But once again simon, bloody good weekend.
Simon66's Profile
Simon66

In: Peterborough

The rabbit was definately there mate; lol. As were the parrots in the trees; trust me, I know the parrots were there because they crapped all over my bike; lol.   Once again, thanks for the comments everyone. It's what makes it worth the effort and what it's all about.   Thanks to the five people who decided to cook food in the field. I don't know who it was but I appreciated the lecture I got from the pub as a result.                                                                                                                                                                             
nellie's Profile
nellie

In: nottingham
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

yep i concur bloody good time Thumbs Up even though i could only get for the saturday because of workCry...........must admit i thought my stake and ale pie had been spiked when the ariel rabbit put in an appearance .....got to meet some more members and catch up with friends spot on simonThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
kwakgirl's Profile
kwakgirl

In: Kilmarnock

thanks Simon for organising a great weekend! Was well worth the 700 mls round trip Big smile Finally landed home at half 10 last night! Still laughing though! Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Ninja Lou's Profile
Ninja Lou

In: Swadlincote
22% Karma22% Karma 22% Karma22% Karma

Popped some pics on page 3 & 4                                                                                                                                                                              
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Just re-read the posts from above for what my thoughts are,
Cheers Simon and your teamThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3120 seconds. There are 569 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption