Autumn Camp 2012 - Friskney

390 Posts | Latest reply on 01/10/2012 17:28:06 by Ragnar | Go to original / last post
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
64% Karma64% Karma 64% Karma64% Karma

sure do Simon been there done it and have the pictures to prove it Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                              
xj's Profile
xj

In: London
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

i'm half packed, or is that half baked?                                                                                                                                                                              
Mickf's Profile
Mickf

In: Leicester

tent, sleeping bag, new roll mat all by front door, just got to chuck some things in me back pack.

bring it on!

davidneale's Profile
davidneale

XJ, it's good to see you have got well into the spirit of camping mate.   I hope all you good people have a brilliant weekend and the weather holds off for you. if not you will just have to stay at the bar.                                                                                                                                                                                 
Ninja Lou's Profile
Ninja Lou

In: Swadlincote
22% Karma22% Karma 22% Karma22% Karma

Hey Mick thats me on there with you lol ! Nearly packed leaving in the morning. Dougs off over there today.  He is gonna go and watch the Brave on the track day at Cadwell. See you all tomorrow Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
kwakgirl's Profile
kwakgirl

In: Kilmarnock

hell arent you lot all organised......im not packed - fairings still off the bike after a service and i have to be at larne by 6.30am tomorrow working til 6pm today, shopping to do and taking my son out tonight for his birthday....think tomorrow might be an early start Wacko                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Here comes the sun .......... everybody............its allright Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
xj's Profile
xj

Phew.                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

and phar between? lol                                                                                                                                                                             
cavywavy's Profile
cavywavy

In: Ashbourne

There goes the sun                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

@ cavvywavvy--best get chasin it then n bring it back,we need it!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

I'm in a pub now just to get myself drinking fit for the weekend                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Its kept nice and dry here in Friskney , here in the bar  now with Chris and Doug . Good pint, good company,great food too. lol. See you all tomorrow  . Safe journey everyone x                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Have you got your wellies with you Jen? Big smile                                                                                                                                                                              
Simon66's Profile
Simon66

In: Peterborough

Getting there a day early doesn't excuse you from paying your fiver; lol. Just finished work so I'll see you all tomorrow. Have a safe ride all.                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

LOL Simon, you Scrooge you Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
xj's Profile
xj

bloody people in pubs already, have you no shame you lucky bar stewards.                                                                                                                                                                              
xj's Profile
xj

oh and i really really hate washing machines.  Angry                                                                                                                                                                              
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

Now i'm back from the pub, I'm with you Mark, they seat there and clean your gear. gits

Ninja Lou's Profile
Ninja Lou

In: Swadlincote
22% Karma22% Karma 22% Karma22% Karma

Just setting off see you peeps there !!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6563 seconds. There are 771 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption