Injured Soldiers Xmas Surprise, 28th Dec 2011

14 Posts | Latest reply on 12/12/2011 09:23:46 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Posted on behalf of tazant   This event is in aid of the injured soldiers in the Military Ward at the Queen Elizabeth Hospital Birmingham.   28th Dec 2011 12 - 3pm   Long Lane Halesowen West Midlands B62 9JYWith 'Bikers for Heroes'.The start point will be at the Swan pub.A chance for all to give something back to these brave men and women. All proceeds are going directly to them.They are asking for i tune and amazon vouchers but you can donate cash and it will be converted into vouchers for them.Other donations by collection tins and buckets, the hospital will do their bit for them.Hopefully there will be media coverage so please spare the time and join us in such a worth while cause.If you need more info there is now a face book page under the same title. The pub is open at 10 for tea, coffee and bacon cobs and somewhere to have a warm and mingle with the others.   On the calendar   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=2635                                                                                                                                                                                 
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Looks like I may be needed a pilly seat for this one Tazant!  :-(   The test centre is obscenely well booked for tests between now and crimbo so I may not be able to get in.  Bit of a bugger 'cause I wanted to use the bike to go to a NY Eve party aswell.                                                                                                                                                                              
IanT1966's Profile
IanT1966

In: Birkenhead
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

Lisa PMd you!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Mubz's Profile
Mubz

In: Manchester

I should be there :) 

Pilly tart's Profile
Pilly tart

In: wolverhampton

I should be there :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Hoping to be there with me thermals on lol                                                                                                                                                                             
shelleygirl's Profile
shelleygirl

In: Stoke-on-Trent
6% Karma6% Karma 6% Karma6% Karma

gotta work but would have liked to be there                                                                                                                                                                             
Scorpio54's Profile
Scorpio54

In: Bodmin

Gift voucher ordered, I will be there !!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Well there you go if Mr Ken is going then i would like to think i'm filling his pilly seat unless theres something he wants to tell me lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

BUMP                                                                                                                                                                              
Vladamir's Profile
Vladamir

In: sheffield
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

Was hoping to make this but have hospital app for that day. me thinks someone is sabotaging Vladamirs missions.                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Tazant already posted but I didn't see it til after I started this thread    http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/forum/posts.asp?to...ic_id=9281                                                                                                                                                                             
tazant's Profile
tazant

In: halesowen

BIKERS FOR HEROES VIDEO www.youtube.com       please take five to see taaa                                                                                                                                                                                    
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Vlad imir its nowt to do with me honest lol

**** Russian spy at British Military Institute mmmmmmmmmmm

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4219 seconds. There are 873 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption