Best bike

51 Posts | Latest reply on 09/12/2011 00:54:28 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

Sorry Ian but it's still got to be a Fireblade it will do all of that and more                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

BJP1960, please disabled CAPS LOCK on your computer.  Everything you enter is in CAPS (your username, location, descriptions in your profile, forum posts etc).

It's very bad internet etiquette and IS CONSIDERED SHOUTING (see what I mean Thumbs Up)

Thanking you!

rockchickeelicious's Profile
rockchickeelicious

In: Newcastle
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

My Ultimate Lushness.. indeed tis Lushness Personified is....   Heart Kawasaki Vulcan with Cobra Exhausts Heart                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

Sounds like a girls bike                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchickeelicious

Ehmmmmm... go check it out.. nothing at all like a girly bike.. and it's not pink... It's 1500cc of awesome kickass purring lushness.. and I'll need the body of a large man to ride it ;)                                                                                                                                                                             
rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

In: ashford

David, re 40s Camp.. This is organised by the little village pub which is actually owned by the village..it was going bust so they got together an bought it! Runs as a co operative now and is all the better for it. The pub has a mill next door and the watercourse runs behind the pub gardens, there a bridge across to the camping/events field behind. Nice location/setting therefore. Event will have music/dance bands to a 40s theme ,jazz et et. Plenty of food an drink as pub has its own brewery on site! Other bike clubs in attendance an loads of  veteran bikes n cars too. We have use of field al lweek foc if we want it so if anyone coming a long way..free camping!  (be polite to use pub fer a meal or two tho). Should be lotta lotta fun, oh did  mention pole dancing....                                                                                                                                                                             
lawnmower's Profile
lawnmower

In: Nirvana
4% Karma4% Karma 4% Karma4% Karma

Honda CB100N.  Silver.

Sold to me brand new for £370.71 on 24th October 1980 by Mike Hailwood.  Hailwood & Gould, Tyburn Road, Erdington.  

Plus a Nolan Helmet for £44, a pair of leather gloves for £8.64 and a top box (!) for £26.08.  Plus £6 for road tax, £15 PDI, £15 delivery.

My first bike.

Legend...

And I've still got the invoice.

Was a blinkin' $~d to kick start though.  LOL 

rockchickeelicious

Just fell deeeeeeeeeply in love with a minxy Triumph America.. I feel a passionate affair in the future...                                                                                                                                                                              
DriftnSlide's Profile
DriftnSlide

In: Belfast/Larne

Best bike ever made..... hmmm depends in what genre, i.e. road, off road, racing, touring, whatever.

Best race bike ever made for me is the RC30 or NSR500.  Best touring probably the Pan European, best road/track bike SRAD750.

rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

In: ashford

good choices drift n slide....as you say depends on genre... for world impact I reckon the Honda C50 series or the CB750 four takes some beating tho... as a showcase the Honda NSR or CBX? And for sweetness a CB400f....or VF400 even.... hmm gettin worried they all Hondas !                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

A Spondon frame, Hayabusa engine, bored out to 1400cc with a turbo. A good wheelie/hooligan bike.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3906 seconds. There are 562 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption