BM Xmas party 2011 the conclusion .

80 Posts | Latest reply on 08/12/2011 14:30:29 by rockchickeelicious | Go to original / last post
Say_Ten's Profile
Say_Ten

In: Solihull
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

Had a great night, thanks to the organisers for sorting it out.  I can even put some memories to the pictures I see around the forums now.  Maybe make some other events through next year you never know ;)

rockchickeelicious's Profile
rockchickeelicious

In: Newcastle
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

What a Wickedly Lush way to finally get to meet so many of you!! ~ It was my first BM event.. but won't be my last.. it was truly an amazing weekend! ~ Thank you to everyone who made me feel so welcome.. you really do kinda Rock!! Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Glad you enjoyed it RC, still wouldn't mind borrowing that wrist support lol x                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchickeelicious

LOL!!  I took it off in a fit of temper today..  Have a very funny looking lump popping out now.. do you want the lump too ;)                                                                                                                                                                             
Jack Jones's Profile
Jack Jones

In: Tell you later
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

was nice ta meet ya chickee Handshake                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Hi Ann (rockchickeelicious)  It was great to meet you and thank you very much for the lift there and back!   You're a star!    Hope to see you again soon Hug   Kaz xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
kazninja's Profile
kazninja

In: nottingham

wot a fabbie nite and thsnks to ourt put uppers.... al and stella xxxxc blrss u XXXXXX                                                                                                                                                                              
rockchickeelicious

Ahhhhh Mad Mic.. I kinda got a little tipsey.. 11 pints of guiness will do that to a lass but I don't think there wasn't anyone I didn't say.. "Man he's lush!" Clap Twas for sure lush meeting you too.. and Carey.. anytime sweety!! Will have a new car though.. so promise no more "swearing" but it was enough to make even a Buddha curse in my defence!  And you will.. trying to organise something for Squires with XK Hug xx  If he buys me a new car.. it will be quicker than you think lol..
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
64% Karma64% Karma 64% Karma64% Karma

whats this XK buying you a car chickee you must have him under your spell LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

He's all flash the cash now he has a job                                                                                                                                                                              
rockchickeelicious

Ahhhh Bill I wish!!  That's just my little "fantasy" although really.. do I want to be having fantasies about XK.. hmmmmm.. think not.. wrongness detected!   On a healther note... Hopefully I will be swapping my heap of divorce settlement today for something a little more reliable... Cars.. just like men Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                              
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

there is some reliable men out there chickee, honest LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
rockchickeelicious

Yeah.. there are.. :)   Happy Christmas!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

well thank you and an happy Christmas and a merry new year to you to chickee                                                                                                                                                                              
Jack Jones's Profile
Jack Jones

In: Tell you later
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

yeah , ditto from me too , and to the rest of the mad crew on here XX                                                                                                                                                                             
SPESH's Profile
SPESH

In: Rugeley In The S
7% Karma7% Karma 7% Karma7% Karma

Does anyone know if Jackie has a Wii, carefull read it right.
I've just seen this great game, I think she'd love it Lol

http://www.ubi.com/UK/Games/Info.aspx?pId=10123
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

SPESH i have had a word with Santa and he is crosiing you off his list this year !!!                                                                                                                                                                              
rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

In: ashford

yee bikerbill an plenty of crap cars too!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

i'v just sold 3 cars, one more to go, i'l only have 2 and a van then                                                                                                                                                                               
rockchickeelicious

I'm test driving a car for a week to see if I like it.. have been right royally spoilt with the one that died on me though.. this one you have to turn your own lights on.. use a handbreak.. work out where the windscreen wipers are.. lock it on the driver side and you can't ride the clutch... but at least it doesn't spew black smoke eveywhere and goes more than 23 miles an hour :)

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6250 seconds. There are 825 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption