BM Xmas party 2011 the conclusion .

80 Posts | Latest reply on 08/12/2011 14:30:29 by rockchickeelicious | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

See what a good time you all have when you get together?  Just get your names down for the Olympic Shames camp next year - a whole week full of BJ's madness with a pub on site, doesn't get much better than that lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Disclaimer : i am not mad (no certificate to warrant it)                                                                                                                                                                              
potnoodles's Profile
potnoodles

In: Sheffield

Brilliant night - thanks to hobbits for organising it n everyone else for makin it fun too. Beer                                                                                                                                                                             
Gremlinmike's Profile
Gremlinmike

In: Herefordshire

Well done Hobbits,,,, just what I like ,, a bar with beer and plenty of nuts,,,,,,, soon be time to put ya Ent up,,, Merry Xmas everyone.   Signed   Gremlin the Bloody White   Hohoho                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I think we missed an opportunity to put you in a big red suit Mike - won't make that mistake next year (just think of all the lovely ladies on your knee)                                                                                                                                                                             
Gremlinmike's Profile
Gremlinmike

Hehehe,,,,,,,,, lol ,,,,,,, Hohoho ,,,,,,, oooooo dear BJ's gettin excited                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

ho ho ho green giant lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Gremlinmike's Profile
Gremlinmike

Watchit hobbit I got to towers that need a clean before the green man arrives,,,,,, lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Mubz's Profile
Mubz

In: Manchester

hey dont forget the James bond !!! LOL

It was great to see you all and thanks to everyone for hugs and kisses :) i really felt special like real james bond lol 

On a serious note it was one hell of a night just awesome 

Thanks everyone :)                                                                                                                                                                             
podnil's Profile
podnil

In: Manchester

Many many thanks to all the team for organising such an ace evening Thumbs Up. Got a bit blown about on the bike getting there and back from Hazelnuts in Denbigh, but such a great evening!

And to everyone who ended up back at room 410.................at least we now know where the elevator goes to LOL.                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Thanks to all for the photos Thumbs Up    (make yourself a cuppa cos there's loads of photos to view, several pages)     http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/gallery/gallery.asp?event_id=2556                                                                                                                                                                                 
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Mmmmmm some very suspect ones of me which i shall not be tagging lol                                                                                                                                                                              
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country

Hug Thank you to the Middle Earth events team for all your efforts to make the Xmas party a success.  It was great see old friends and put a face to people I ve chatted to over the winter. A special thanks to Boss Mom and JP for coming to see us the night we arrived.  It was lovely to get to know you both better ....... you couple of scamps Wink  I hope everyone got home safely and have recovered Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

In: ashford

hear hear BK well spoken    ,                                                                                                                                                                             
Jack Jones's Profile
Jack Jones

In: Tell you later
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

just to set the record straight , it was NOT bandit lover who upset me on the stairs , so please stop the rumors                                                                                                                                                                              
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Hahahahaha I forgot about the elevator in room 410.....oh how we laughed                                                                                                                                                                             
Littlefecker's Profile
Littlefecker

In: Sheffield
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

T'was I , n I apologise xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
64% Karma64% Karma 64% Karma64% Karma

What can i say brilliant weekend with some great friends, i realy enjoyed my self, glad i went to the show got some bargains and found some good info. for the bike i'm building.
 Must of course thank Vee and BJ and the rest who helped to make it a successful weekend, another BM 1st class do.
  Any one who has not been to any of our events yet realy must try one,  you dont no what your missing so see you at the next
madhat's Profile
madhat

In: glasgow

Am still not home yet lmao  am still on an adventure lol xx                                                                                                                                                                                 
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

Mad - are you still at the German Market on the Gluhwein & rum ???Confused                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6250 seconds. There are 808 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption