BM Xmas party 2011 the conclusion .

80 Posts | Latest reply on 08/12/2011 14:30:29 by rockchickeelicious | Go to original / last post
Simon66's Profile
Simon66

In: Peterborough
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

A cracking night hilighted by Sumo's speach. As usual from the Midlands Events Team, an excellent job well done so thankyou to all of you. Photos will be uploaded later tonight or tomorrow morning.

rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

In: ashford

There nuffin left fer me to add!!  U lot said it all!! hang on...wat about... HAPPY XMAS to everyone an I hope santa brings you wat U want (already had mine) ! x                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

I am now the proud owner of 2 shirts both left at the pub if anybody  wants to claim them lol

Big cheers have to go to Mubz for definately being a SHARP DRESSED MAN :)

Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

Fab weekend, thanks to everyone for helping me make more happy memories xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
YZFJohn's Profile
YZFJohn

Hi all,

my first BM do after only having been on the site a week.  Nice to meet new people, a very interesting experience - LOL

See you at the next one.

P.S. Have lost a shirt thou - Wink

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Ah ha one of the topless duo has been found lol                                                                                                                                                                              
YZFJohn's Profile
YZFJohn

You didn't find any Boxer shorts as well did you?

LOL - Just Kiddding! LOL

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Now that would be telling Big smile                                                                                                                                                                              
sumodwarf's Profile
sumodwarf

In: billericay
6% Karma6% Karma 6% Karma6% Karma

Had a good time,big thankyou to all                                                                                                                                                                             
YZFJohn's Profile
YZFJohn

Hi Summo, didn't get chance to say good bye Sunday morning, it was pleasure meeting you.

John.

suzyamki's Profile
suzyamki

In: Wakefield

Another great BM do!!! Thanks to the organisers for making it happen and thanks to all my old mates for being as great as usual. Also great to make new mates (Minnie you is a Star )and acquaintances. God what a difference a laugh makes Thumbs Up

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I lost a pair of shoes, a set of car keys Angry temporarily   and ALMOST my virginity to Bill Ouch.Thanks Bill, it was nice to cuddle up to u x Sorry for the lager hair rinse Margaret, I have some conditioner for next time WinkAnd a special thanks to my best mates and my bestest mate TongueAnd last but certainly not least a big thank u to the organisers for doing a great job, again!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

great to see you all again was a top night ......... my feet are still suffering. show was great to got what i went for so all good here will be at the one on the 10th to so hope to see some of u there   love you all and if i dont see you before xmas have a good one.   will organise something soon bj to come over to brum for a night out and anyone uup for rock city one weekend let me know xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Ronnie lady anytime xxx and i love my bubbles wahooooooooooooo                                                                                                                                                                              
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
64% Karma64% Karma 64% Karma64% Karma

That's ok Markie, I's twice w'v shared now and they do say third time lucky!!!! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Wink   ...Ahem Stern Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
sumodwarf's Profile
sumodwarf

In: billericay
6% Karma6% Karma 6% Karma6% Karma

Go on you know you want to Party                                                                                                                                                                             
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

In: Warrington
40% Karma40% Karma 40% Karma40% Karma

We had a fab time, it's always great to see everyone again and meet new folk Thumbs Up.

A billion thanks to the Brummie lot for organising a cracking 'do' and to Steve (321 Johno) for taking and bringing us back safely Handshake.  Hope that lurgy has now disappeared Steve Shocked

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

LOL Thankyou all you Hobbits, I had a bllody brilliant time, ace music (my legs are still aching now Big smile), fantastic people and loadsa laughs LOLLOL Roll on the next do Thumbs Up   Happy Happy Christmas to you all and a very Merry New Year Beer                                                                                                                                                                             
FibroWarrior's Profile
FibroWarrior

In: Liverpool

Brilliant night!!! Big thanks to the organisers!!! Jan XXX                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6094 seconds. There are 1017 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption