BM Xmas party 2011 the conclusion .

80 Posts | Latest reply on 08/12/2011 14:30:29 by rockchickeelicious | Go to original / last post
Jack Jones's Profile
Jack Jones

In: Tell you later
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

well what can i say , met a real good crowd last night , ( i could have done without the excruciating pain in my side & back , and having the rug pulled out from underneath me , when i was not taking advantage of someones bad situation, and the abuse i had on the stairs ) but hey ho life goes on , and i managed to get home before sunrise lol Ying Yang and loosing my leather coat , so frozen on the way home                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
64% Karma64% Karma 64% Karma64% Karma

Hi mick I have your coat are you going to the show                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Glad that fun was had by all, see you later :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Thanks to the organisers for once again arranging another great night, sorry I didn't stay longer and get to meet or talk to more people and also get to say good night to some you, those that know me will know my reasons.  ( I had string vests and Poodle toilet roll covers to finish knitting for xmas)

JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

yep great night realy enjoyed myself and I still smell of cake lol  We had all but 4 turn up off the list so big thanks to you all for keeping the events list in order much appricated                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Excellent night with agreat turn out so cheers folks and ho ho ho to you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                              
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

Had an absolutely brilliant night. Thanks to all who organised it Thumbs Up......will load me picks up soon...once me brain starts functioning again!!Confused Will also post up how much Spesh got in his box once we've counted it. Thanks to all who dontated, you're all stars Star   Jackie - you are the dancing queen Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
bic chick's Profile
bic chick

In: Tamworth

Another great time thanks to the organ grinders. this monkey had a good time. What great party meeting old and new again. pics to follow too.
ninja lou ta for organising the cafe to open specially for us £4.50 beaut breaky with tea/coffee.

thank you the lots of you xxxxx
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Thanks to everyone who turned up and made it a fab night.  Thanks to Benny for my choccies, cw for his help and innuendos whilst putting up the decorations in the room and Ninja Lou for sorting the cafe for everyone Sunday morning.  Still need to have words with BJ over the birthday cake and Sumo over me ending up wearing it!   Despite a few tense moments during the evening the majority seem to have had a great time and that's what it's all about.  See you next time folks xx                                                                                                                                                                             
cagiva girl's Profile
cagiva girl

In: Hull

Had a great time - thanks guys, fantastic job done by all and much appreciated Clap 

I will try to more active with you guys, be warned you may be sorry!!                                                                                                                                                                             
wenders's Profile
wenders

In: Never Never Land

Yet again another great BM do............Thanks to "The Bosses" from Hobbit ville for all they do for us, ur all Stars xxx
A big huge thank you to Markie, ur a darlin, cheers hun xxx
Sumo must get a thanks cos he such a lovely muppet that always puts a smile on my face xxx
Ha thanks Bobkat for ur friendship xxx
And a big huge thanks to everyone for their fantastic hugs, awwwwww ya know i luvs ya all xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
HippyRockChick's Profile
HippyRockChick

In: Manchester

My head has just about recovered
Had a great night
Thanks to the Hobbit crew for your organisation skills
Thanks to Steve for the lift there and back 
and
Thanks to Squashy for rescuing my kidnapped shoes off the very high shelf LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
W.M.F.'s Profile
W.M.F.

In: Ashford
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

Had such a great weekend - was great to meet so many lovely people too. Thanks to all the organisers.                                                                                                                                                                              
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

had a great night thanks to those who organised it, was great to catch up with peeps ive not seen for a longtime.                                                                                                                                                                              
Timeout's Profile
Timeout

In: Midlands
11% Karma11% Karma 11% Karma11% Karma

People thanks for organising a great night, PartyThumbs Up. Nice to see most of the people on the list turn up, which gave me a chance to meet some more BM'ers from around the country. Madhat Hug thank you, hope you have a Merry Xmas babs.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Excellent night, good to meet some of the guys and girls from the chat room, see you all again soon.                                                                                                                                                                             
Meliejayne76's Profile
Meliejayne76

In: Peterborough

Excellent night thank you to all the organisers. It was great to meet such a friendly group of people, really enjoyed myself have only just properly got rid of the pounding headache. Hope to meet you all again soon                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Another brilliant night with fandabbydozy peeps!Thumbs Up

It was great to meet up with lots of good mates and meet new ones!

Hope to see you all again sometime soon Hug   xxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
madhat's Profile
madhat

In: glasgow

What a great night thank you everyone Hug  ...nice to see everyone and met some new people Big smile
A ya welcome Al Hug ohhhhhhhh and jp ave not left brummie yet hahahhahah Evil Smile  my adventure not over yet LOL hopefully see ya all soon X                                                                                                                                                                             
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

I always have such a brilliant time with you lot. I was feeling right off colour when I set off from home but a couple of hours of rib-tickling bm laughter therapy and I was right as rain
Lovely to see some old chums not seen for yonks and make new pals, especially suziyamki   And ladies...if you are struggling to think of the perfect crimbo coiffeur please let me recommend Markie's lager-based hair salon for a totally unique hair texture and finish experience! Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5625 seconds. There are 815 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption