What was yours?

34 Posts | Latest reply on 05/12/2009 20:30:02 by Alice2 | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

i did,nt get a birthday prezzy , but my ex went , so that was good i suppose,                                                                                                                                                                             
Phil's Profile
Phil

In: Liverpool

Burn't out 6 drill bits is an understatement!! Totally flattened off the end of the drill bits more like. Thankfully I was supplied with cups of tea and good food. mmmmmm                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

well im doin nowt today........ blommin british weather!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

One of the best pressis i got was for christmas a few years ago a cement mixer fantastic thing still have it It had a big bow on it an all (I do sculpture in cement you see) I did wonder if they did it in green to match my bike lol can you do trade ins on cement mixers i wonder mmmmm   better than mixing cement by hand in rolls of plastic like baking cakes really lmao                                                                                                                                                                                 
Wench's Profile
Wench

In: Upper Heyford

Worst prezzie was an empty box of chocs last xmas from my son. He got hungry on the way to bring them to me. He'll get his this year Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

LOL and welcome Molly.                                                                                                                                                                              
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

hi molly welcome to bm hun Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

hi molly Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

*B.U.M.P*                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

For my Birthday last week, my Mum bought me a marble rolling pin . . . . . . Ive never made pastry in my life!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Slidy then u can start now lol

mines an apple pie ta

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

tart?                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

thats miss tart to u lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Worst pressie~??? The ex bought me a bag of 6X manure  (that's chicken shit to the uninitiated!!)   Best???? Still waiting for that sweet little bunch of snowdrops from someone who really knows me!!Cry                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3896 seconds. There are 834 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption