Future BM tours

23 Posts | Latest reply on 07/12/2011 09:34:16 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
madscots's Profile
madscots

In: Edinburgh
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

Hi peeps

Ok want to have your feedback as to what kind of tours you would go on and what kinda money your willing to pay for such.

As most of you know I've started the German Fling runs and looks like that will be every April.

The future...

I was thinking the Alps a 6 country run taking in France, Switzerland, Italy, Austria, Germany and Luxembourg ?

Another would be ferry to Spain back up over Pyranees into South of France.

What my aim was to keep everything around 7-10 days and no more than £1,000 all in for the longest runs ??????

I'm happy to organise Scottish and Irish ones as well if people have specific things they would like to do.

Feedback be great ty Beer

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
94% Karma94% Karma 94% Karma94% Karma

I would really love to do Southern Ireland :)                                                                                                                                                                              
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

the Alps are amazing!  Especially in Italy.

How are you gonna get all the time free from work to go on these trips?  :-D

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
94% Karma94% Karma 94% Karma94% Karma

Boss Man how are you going to afford for me to go and check it out for Health and Safety reasons lol                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

Who is the stage 3 health and safety person here ?                                                                                                                                                                             
madscots's Profile
madscots

On European tours I'm guide, health & Safety and BM representative

So any freebies they are mine LOL

YEH YEH YEH I know there are no freebies Censored

Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
64% Karma64% Karma 64% Karma64% Karma

Not sure if i can fit it in this year but want to go across to Bilbao and ride right round the border of France through the Pyrenees  and Alpes and come back by Zeebrugge passing through 10 different countries  in 10 days

Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

bump                                                                                                                                                                              
Jack Jones's Profile
Jack Jones

In: Tell you later
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

snap on that bill , autumn time 2012 ? count me in but longer than 10 days , more like 3 weeks as i got to do Tuscany, ( free accommodation ) but we could start out together and do spain france andora                                                                                                                                                                              
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

autumn 2012 sounds quite good                                                                                                                                                                              
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

...that's a long time to wait before you get your jacket back,mic!!! Hope you two meeting up before then LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

We would be well up for it Mic however with the honeymoon plans in June we won't be doing too much touring this year, just some days out

However, I would gladly offer my services as IOSH qualified And registered for H&S if you need risk assessments etc etc and I know there is someone on here who is NEBOSH qualified too (hint hint come on shads get your name in too lol)
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Well, I can cover medical as Remote Medic (REMAC), now we need a mechanic and tour masseuse girl lol ( medicinal purposes) lol                                                                                                                                                                              
madscots's Profile
madscots

How to add red tape to a tour lol

Anyway back to topic a Spanish run can be sorted not a problem but thought be a few more ideas posted.

Anyone ????

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

What about a European tour, big loop France Germany Poland chec republic then south as far as Croatia then west to Italy Swiss alps back to France/ Germany the either back to Folkestone or go to Roscoff to Plymouth, just an idea, take a few weeks though                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

And it should say czech republic I know lol

sumodwarf's Profile
sumodwarf

In: billericay
6% Karma6% Karma 6% Karma6% Karma

CROATIA only 4 days ride                                                                                                                                                                              
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

i presume thats 4 to get there and back with a day rest there                                                                                                                                                                               
sumodwarf's Profile
sumodwarf

In: billericay
6% Karma6% Karma 6% Karma6% Karma

no 4 days there 4 days stay 4 days home,if you went straight there you would do it in 2                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Roads in Croatia are supposed to be fantastic, but don't wander of them,,,,,,apparentley there a few problems with mines and ordinance lol                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7661 seconds. There are 474 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption