SE Camping Weekend KENT 3-5 Aug 2012

227 Posts | Latest reply on 09/08/2012 23:03:59 by xj | Go to original / last post
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

In: Bexhill On Sea
58% Karma58% Karma 58% Karma58% Karma

I'm going to come up in my car.     I think my crash helmet is ok apart from a couple of scratches, as i landed on a wire netting fence, which i feel sure is what saved me from really hurting myself as it cushioned the impact.   So you ain't got rid of me that easily, i'll be there Evil Smile.   Going to start trawling the net now see if i can find some fork legs and other bits and bobs, got to get it done for the end of the month cos i ain't missing the KISS Rally for nowt.   Dave                                                                                                                                                                              
rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

In: ashford
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

suns shining woo woo, wats forecast tho..                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

Just had a look at the tele text 5 day forecast, who can row a boat Evil Smile.   Looks as though we're in for some rain over the weekend, hopefully not to much.                                                                                                                                                                             
rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

u sure u looked at right forcast.....na cant be right..                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

It picked out the spot where a faded Green trailer tent is going to be parked as a focal point, so what if it does rain a bit we'll only get wet                                                                                                                                                                             
W.M.F.'s Profile
W.M.F.

In: Ashford
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

Just putting tent up at campsite. Update on prices - whole weekend includes camping, live music, stalls, showers and toilets, and a fish and chip supper on sat night is £25.

Andy has booked for 12 at the mo for the fish and chip supper which will take place in the main tent where music is playing.
W.M.F.'s Profile
W.M.F.

In: Ashford
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

In addition, there is beer left over from their beer festival last weekend, which may be sold at £1 per pint if still ok. We will be taste testing once tent is up!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

At a £1 a pint, i'm happy to have the two bob bits the next dayLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

I'll bring a family pack of bumwad then just in case LOL.                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

Up to 14 people to jitterbug Saturday night away to Glenn Miller's "In the Mood".                                                                                                                                                                             
rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

wassa jjjiterbug?  shall i bring insecticide?Big smile

gonna be a laff fer sure...                                                                                                                                                                             
rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

|Suns shining brilliantly here...Big smile

Just a few odds/ends to sort here and off to site hopefully by soon after 2pm.
Sarahs off to pick up Bazz & Dave in the car around 10-30am. So hopefully she back by around 2....to drop them at camp  before coming back for me.

Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

I'm planning to leave London about 11, stopping at the Oakdene for a late breakfast, then off to the pub avoiding the motorway and A roads. Looking to be there by 2'ish                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

The weather looks good for NOW ! 
Will be down about 7.30 after i close up shop. 
Looking forward to meeting all and a  well earned beer.Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                               
Roughie's Profile
Roughie

In: Surrey
29% Karma29% Karma 29% Karma29% Karma

I really should get on here more often, only just seen this thread, bit late now Cry                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hey its never to late ! just got back and had a great evening.
And there's another day tomorrow lol                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

Thanks to everyone who turned up for making this a cracking weekend, i really enjoyed it, some of many photo's i took are on the events page.   Special thanks to Sarah (W.M.F) for travelling down in her car to collect myself and baza, while for various reasons we can't ride our bikes, and to Andy for bringing us home afterwards.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Great day out good to see all the BM Group, sorry didnt camp but the old bones wont take it anymore, nice to see some old faces again,

davidneale's Profile
davidneale

It was a brilliant weekend, there was plenty of things to do. Thanks to Andy and Sarah for the organising and to every one else who attended. I great bunch of people. BM has done it againThumbs Up   The beemer made it back to London OK. I was going to take it easy but ended up maxing it on the M20 and the noise did not get any worse. But now it's time to get the spanners out. See you all at KISS Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
fantasia's Profile
fantasia

In: Halifax

Hi peps. Abs brill weekend.lovely people. Thanks to all who made it happen. Will def take fancy dress next year.
On a bum note.lost the cover from my back light. Dont no why or when but its not there now. So no obviouse break lights. Got to get back to clacton yet.

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6719 seconds. There are 857 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption