SE Camping Weekend KENT 3-5 Aug 2012

227 Posts | Latest reply on 09/08/2012 23:03:59 by xj | Go to original / last post
W.M.F.'s Profile
W.M.F.

In: Ashford
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

Surely Andy is the wrong, erm, build for Corp Jones?!                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

In: Bexhill On Sea
51% Karma51% Karma 51% Karma51% Karma

What are you trying to say then Sarah ???    Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
tuftyjohn's Profile
tuftyjohn

In: croydon
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

i know....not as tall,thats it isnt it?                                                                                                                                                                             
W.M.F.'s Profile
W.M.F.

Not as much hair either if I remember rightly!                                                                                                                                                                              
tuftyjohn's Profile
tuftyjohn

In: croydon

oi...steady on the hair references....lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

The numbers did drop down and are back up to 12.
Come on folks come and have a good partyParty                                                                                                                                                                             
W.M.F.'s Profile
W.M.F.

Now have 2 outfits!                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

I have 2 outfits too. one for riding in and the second one for having a beer in.Beer                                                                                                                                                                             
W.M.F.'s Profile
W.M.F.

Ah, well I don't need the riding one. Otherwise I'd have 3.                                                                                                                                                                              
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

WMF. I didn't know you collected motorbikes with side cars.Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

You guys rem to raise a glass for my birthday on Friday lol                                                                                                                                                                              
rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

In: ashford

hmm wats this reference to riding outfits sarah!!

shhhhh!!                                                                                                                                                                             
rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

hmm wats this reference to riding outfits sarah!!

shhhhh!!

W.M.F.'s Profile
W.M.F.

Could bring that along if you want - jodhpurs, riding boots and hat. Oh, and mustn't forget the crop!!                                                                                                                                                                              
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

The glass will be well and truly raised BJ  Beer                                                                                                                                                                             
rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

All coming together folks,need go buy some gas for lanterns tday...

We gonna do our own little BBQ......
got tables sorted...hmm what about the chairs lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

If it's not muddy the floor will do.                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

I am looking forward to this one folks. Will be there about mid day Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

Hi all.    Looking doubtful now as i came off my bike going to work this morning, will need to check the bike out thoroughly.   Unless its an optical illusion the forks may be bent + the usual levers, mirrors etc.     Have got the bike home, just chilling at the mo trying to stop shaking.   Could still come if i come in my car, not the same though.   Regards shakey Dave                                                                                                                                                                             
rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

oooh noo dave!  hope u ok.

come by car if u up to it, soon find u a bike to use...

sorting some bits out tday for camp...                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6719 seconds. There are 585 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption