Hi all im back :)

16 Posts | Latest reply on 29/11/2011 18:51:27 by rossoandy21 | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi all just like to say hi to  member's, friends, old & new Smile 

For the ones that know me, its taken a while to get my life & head back on track but im there now !! with a new life,shop & home.
 Great to be back. Smile                                                                                                                                                                               
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
96% Karma96% Karma 96% Karma96% Karma

Welcome back Ventrider1 loads in the pipe line for next year so get your name down for the BM Olympics in june going to be a great camp for all                                                                                                                                                                              
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

eyup & welcome back Vent Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Welcome back Vent, glad you're back on track. Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

hi welcome back Wink                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hi Vent - good to see you're backThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

wahoooooooo and welcome back trouble xxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                              
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Hey Gordon great to see you're back on track, and good luck with the new shop etc!   Thumbs Up   Hope to catch up with you next year!   Tek care Kaz Hug xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Hiya vent and welcome back hon

Good to hear things are going well for you, onwards & upwards

See you on a ride out :-)                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Good on ya gordon ,catchya around.                                                                                                                                                                             
jabecs's Profile
jabecs

In: London

Hey Gordon good to see you back on here hun ...and dont rent me room out need that for when i come down to visit Thumbs Up (((HUGS))) xxx Missin ya already
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hi all Smile
Thanks for the  welcomes Smile sure hope to get to some meets next season if not before.                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

hi Vent/Gordon great to see you back on here and hopefully see you in person again soon, often wondered how you were doing.   As you can see from my profile picture I haven't changed much while you have been away, just maybe had another birthday making me umm let me think.Wink   Take care x                                                                                                                                                                             
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country

Hey Ventrider, I haven't met you before but look forward to it - all the very best and maybe bump into you at a rally or event in the spring Handshake                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Thanks CG its good to be back Smile don't forget age is only a !!!!!!!!!
NUMBER  Big smile Big smile

Thanks Bobcat i have taken a back seat  for a while to sort life out,
but will do a lot more meets next season & have some good times
to Handshake  Beer                                                                                                                                                                             
rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

In: ashford

lookin forward to meeting you on Thursday if you can make it.                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6094 seconds. There are 621 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption