Tagging Events Photos

27 Posts | Latest reply on 13/09/2012 09:57:15 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

To everyone   Although I know it's difficult, please try not to tag across other folk's faces when you tag yourself in a group photo, kinda defeats the object.   Also a friendly reminder that tagging a photo is so that folk know who is who, please don't tag a photo if it's NOT of YOURSELF. You could ask the owner to email you a copy of the photo you want.   Cheers me dears Big smile                                                                                                                                                                               
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Not sure if it's just me Sandi, but when I look at event photos, I can't see any names of anyone and I have tried hovering my mouse all over the picture!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Hi Trish, you need to open the photo to see the tags.   Click on the tag symbol, the first  icon on the list, don't click on the photo.                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

Thumbs Up Thanks for that Sandi
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Y W Trish Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

i never new that
thanks x

Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

lol too much blonde going around I think.  Must be the time of year or something  LOL

kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

lol give me a break iv only been on here 12 monthes lol lol lol                                                                                                                                                                               
Jack Jones's Profile
Jack Jones

In: Tell you later
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

longer than me , and i still know nuffin                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

erm ................ i'm keeping quiet                                                                                                                                                                               
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Faints with Shocked Wink LOL                                                                                                                                                                                   
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

B.U.M.P                                                                                                                                                                             
YZFJohn's Profile
YZFJohn

In: Peterborough

Ouch Sandi hope ur Insured!!!!!!!  LOL LOL

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

LOL you narna                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

B.U.M.P                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

B.U.M.P. cos folk are still tagging across their faces.                                                                                                                                                                              
Sharky92's Profile
Sharky92

In: Winsford, Cheshi

Easy to do Sandi. People are used to Facebook boxing the area round their mouse click, whereas here, it's the point you click at and there's no undoing...
I've done it myself :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Hi Sharky, it can be undone, you just click on it again and it untags, then you can re-position it.   (You look very handsome in your wedding suit)                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

it wont unclick for me if i get it wrong Sandi                                                                                                                                                                              
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

and you look very handsome in your wedding suit too Bill                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6719 seconds. There are 629 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption