Tank and fairing respray

10 Posts | Latest reply on 24/11/2011 22:13:50 by SPESH | Go to original / last post
SPESH's Profile
SPESH

In: Rugeley In The S
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi 'team Spesh racing' is on the hunt for someone who can/or knows someone in the west Mids area who can respray the race bikes fuel tank and race fairing for us. It doesn't need to be showroom standard, but the colour needs to be matched with excisting tail section and mudguard. Basic colour design needed. Put a post up here or pm me if you can or know someone who can help. Many thanks 'team Spesh racing' principal rider, chief mechanic, transport co-ordinator and chief bottle washer. spesh (aka Alan ;-) )
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

Didn't Bj spray cars a few years back cus I have gun and compresser                                                                                                                                                                              
Noddy1's Profile
Noddy1

In: Halifax

Hi Alan, got all the kit here but prob too far for you to travel?.....give us a shout if your stuck m8 Beer Ian                                                                                                                                                                             
Say_Ten's Profile
Say_Ten

In: Solihull
26% Karma26% Karma 26% Karma26% Karma

I used a company that was literally down the back of this lane:

http://g.co/maps/6jh6w

But I can't remember the name to save my life, might have the paperwork at home somewhere but they did a really good job.  Was probably five years ago now though, so if they've moved or whatever I wouldn't know.  Of course, only any use if you're in the area ;p
SPESH's Profile
SPESH

Yeah I'm not far from there really. I might have a cycle round there next week and have a butchers. Cheers                                                                                                                                                                               
JP's Profile
JP

Al did you get sorted ?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Arnolds fairing repairs in Pensnett, Dudley.                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Old Un yes i did but think he is after a more professional finish then my feeble equipment can do lol

But i shall make sure the logo goes on there somewhere :)

JP's Profile
JP

bj i do have good gun and compressor                                                                                                                                                                              
SPESH's Profile
SPESH

Thanks for all the leads and info. I've been quoted two hundred quid for a full body work and respray. Thats the tank, fairing, front mud guard and the tail unit aswell. But will make some checks around the local area first. Jackie i'm sure your able to do a professional job :-)

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4531 seconds. There are 1784 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption