It's official.....

13 Posts | Latest reply on 23/06/2007 19:57:02 by RC | Go to original / last post
Moxey77's Profile
Moxey77

In: Stourport-on-Sev
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Tea is good for you!
I've been watching a very interesting programme this morning on BBC1 in which  it has been revealed that tea has been scientifically proven to be good for you, both for your "feel good factor" as well as your cardiac health and more. It also, contrary to popular belief had 1/2 the caffeine content of coffee.

If you don't believe me, just click here. Happy tea drinking Big smile

cbrbabe's Profile
cbrbabe

In: Bedfordshire

Moxey mate, You need to get out a bit more but I would say that Twinning Engish Breakfast tea is the best out there.StarStarStarStar                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

I know it is, (I've always known) I watched a bit of that prog too....jeez Saturday morning telly sux! Zzzzz   Milk in to the cup first, which I've ALWAYS done Big smile   One minute something is good for you then it's bad and vice versa. It's difficult to keep up with the so-called 'experts'.   The death certificates of the future will read Cause of Death: WORRY   Folk worry about WHAT they eat, HOW MUCH they eat, WHEN to eat, same goes for drink. Life today seems to consist of being told that things are bad for us and we should be doing this or that, somewhere along the way we've forgotten to LIVE life.  I don't want to live LONGER thanks not if it means more of the same, dictatorship and scare mongering. What ever happened to fun?                                                                                                                                                                               
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

thats good for me then cause i live on tea lmao LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

yep rc is a complete tea belly an i never put my milk in first like to see how strong its gonna be befroe i add milk, is tea better for you without sugar ????                                                                                                                                                                             
Sexysmirnoff's Profile
Sexysmirnoff

In: Dudley

i like my tea strong and i put milk in after too i luv my tea very strong n def no suger, tea is meant to b quite good for u its coffee thats bad aint it ? tastyes it anyway lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Like I said previously   One minute something is good for you then it's bad and vice versa. It's difficult to keep up with the so-called 'experts'.                                                                                                                                                                              
Moxey77's Profile
Moxey77

Ahh well ya see, you should put the milk in first cos if you put it in after, it kills all the good things in the milk.                                                                                                                                                                              
RC's Profile
RC

thought u was goin the swamp donkey rally mox?

Moxey77's Profile
Moxey77

Errrm, nope!                                                                                                                                                                              
RC's Profile
RC

ur girl band playin there                                                                                                                                                                              
Moxey77's Profile
Moxey77

I know, but wasn't planning to go to Swamp Donkey anyways, going to see them next weekend.
Not gonna be about for a while (see other post).
Moxey.

RC's Profile
RC

whats up with ya mate?

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3574 seconds. There are 816 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption