18 Posts | Latest reply on 01/01/2012 21:00:46 by big e-on | Go to original / last post
big e-on's Profile
big e-on

In: sheffield
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

big hello to everone  Handshake i'm from sunny sheffield looking to make new friends and ride out buddies! and to chat to anyone daft enough to listen.                                                                                                                                                                             
bkr's Profile
bkr

In: North West lancs

Hi BIG E-on welcome to the Madhouse Enjoy Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
96% Karma96% Karma 96% Karma96% Karma

hi and welcome to the site plenty of folk on here that are daft so you will be ok, keep an eye on the evets calender for meets nights out, if your not sure about stuff contact a mod or member of your local events team thay can be found at the bottom of the page (site staff) so grab a life jacket and jump in waters always warm and inviting hope to see you about soon jp                                                                                                                                                                              
apriliamad's Profile
apriliamad

In: bourne

hi big e-on welcome mate have a good look round and enjoy the site everyone here to help and have fun take care and ride safe                                                                                                                                                                             
podnil's Profile
podnil

In: Manchester

Hi there Big E and a warm welcome to the site.
There`s always lots to see and do every single weekend and the events I`ve attended have all been brilliant. 
I`ve even met my beautiful partner Hazelnut on the site.
Take care mate Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

hi welcome join the fun jump in enjoy yourself Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Dirtbiker69's Profile
Dirtbiker69

In: Bradford

Hello, good evening and welcome...to the nuthouseParty. Electric shock treatment is compulsory and straightjackets are optional!!....   Enjoy the banter...   Phil    p.s  Mines a pint of JD...Beer                                                                                                                                                                             
big e-on's Profile
big e-on

cheers everyone thanks for the warm welcomes,looking forward to meeting you guys and girls on the road, Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Hello and Welcome to BM, most of us daft enough to listen to you on here LOL enjoy the site.                                                                                                                                                                             
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country

Hello big e-on, a warm welcome to Biker Match Hug.  There are lots of topics covered in the forums and loads of events etc detailed in the events page.  Enjoy and I hope to bump into you at one of the events or in chat.  Take care and most of all have fun ! Handshake ps dont be shy we we were all new at first Approve                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

E-on we have our elec with them at work lol

HI trouble and welcome to the madhouse :)

keep grinning and winning :)

and mind the mint choc chip ice cream is on you when i see you wahooo

BJ x

big e-on's Profile
big e-on

it is a mad house!Confused the little voice in my head is saying yipee let me in yipee let me in Thumbs Up and the big one saying be afraid be very afraid. my parents always told me i was very special but there's lots of special people here Big smile just kidding great bunch of peps here, looking forward to chatting and meeting ya all.                                                                                                                                                                             
ruby2sday's Profile
ruby2sday

welcome to bm an enjoySmile                                                                                                                                                                             
suzyamki's Profile
suzyamki

In: Wakefield

Ey up fellow Yorkshire lad, (although you are on t'uther side of border on south side) There's a meet this Sunday at Squires if you fancy joining us... quite a few going now so good opportunity to get yourself introduced to us all.. check it out on the forums Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

warm welcome to the site.

sal x

big e-on's Profile
big e-on

big hello sal thank you very much, it's so very nice to recive a warm welcome :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
TonyG's Profile
TonyG

In: london

I just joined up & I'm daft enough to listen to. Interested in specials mainly.                                                                                                                                                                              
big e-on's Profile
big e-on

ajg just joined ? welcome matey Handshake most people on here are very friendly! like most people will tell you jump in and enjoy Thumbs Up.

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7500 seconds. There are 677 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption