xmas ride to queen liz hospital birmingham

33 Posts | Latest reply on 06/12/2011 10:42:30 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
tazant's Profile
tazant

In: halesowen
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

hi ya ...today was a big sucess...we went to the QE..n met with a lovely lady  whos helping us with it....they are well into this ,  all is going well for the 28th..it be from 12  till 3.00  still waiting to add the start point  but should know tomos  and will post more in fo , then add it to the events ..Help for Heroes have approved my request and it will be posted on their event s web site soon ..hope fully this is gonna be quite big fingers crossed but it will also carry on through the year under the bikers for heroes heading ...............if any one has any spare time in the next five weeks  ive got buckets from the hossie for collecting dosh ..so if ya have n ya want to help let me know please ..taa Taz
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

Very well done on all your efforts Taz Clap                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Well done Taz and everyone else involved in organising this event. Hope to be on this one but will depend on getting a pillion ride as still unable to ride my bike or drive a manual car for at least another two months.                                                                                                                                                                              
tazant's Profile
tazant

Hi ya all...just wrote the info for this event ..n wait for  em to approve it ..if you want to know more please visit  Injured Soldiers Xmas Suprize  , with bikers for heroes on face book ..taa  Taz                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

CGget a pilly with jaffa man and steal his supplies whilst your there lol                                                                                                                                                                              
IanT1966's Profile
IanT1966

In: Birkenhead
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

just put my name down for this, pilly available if needed                                                                                                                                                                              
Vladamir's Profile
Vladamir

In: sheffield
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

I'll be there if no snow or ice or heavy rain, or strong winds, or thick fog. Who says I'm a fair weather biker. Been out on bike today and it's December tomoro.                                                                                                                                                                             
Hells's Profile
Hells

In: Leicester

request sent on FB... I will do my best to be there.. what a brilliant idea Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
tazant's Profile
tazant

link to group page on fb....http://www.facebook.com/groups/247986145255320/      see wots occuring n get updated taa                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Pilly def needed, not enough hols left and slots for me to get tests done before xmas!!  :-(                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Dunno how I forgot to add a link to this, soz Taz. I've just realised I added this event onto the forum and it was already on, lol 'blonde' moment   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=2635   Loobylou add your request here, for a lift http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/lifts.asp?e...nt_id=2635                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Thanks Sandi, I've sent a message to a friend to see if his back seat is still free.  If it's not I'll put a post up later.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Pilly seat sorted for me.  :-D                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4375 seconds. There are 542 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption