North Wales Ride - Sunday 20 November

66 Posts | Latest reply on 22/11/2011 09:11:54 by Onearmbandit52 | Go to original / last post
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

In: Warrington
40% Karma40% Karma 40% Karma40% Karma

Ok I'm rubbish at organising rideouts!!!!!! But we've all made Betws :)                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

So long as you all had a good time Karen, it was a success !!!                                                                                                                                                                             
IanT1966's Profile
IanT1966

In: Birkenhead
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

Great ride out Karen enjoyed every minute of it. It's not your fault others don't read things properly LOL. Oh and more cake please Ang it was lovely!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
napoleon's Profile
napoleon

In: wirral

Hi Karen,   Great day out .   Thanks for organizing everything.   Hope everyone got home safely.                                                                                                                                                                             
HippyRockChick's Profile
HippyRockChick

In: Manchester

Brilliant ride out today
Thanks to Karen for organising and big thanks to Sprint for the pilly ride. 

Nice to meet some more new people and see some old faces again

Thawing out now by the radiator with a nice large rum & coke                                                                                                                                                                              
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
73% Karma73% Karma 73% Karma73% Karma

Back home and warming up nicely - not that it was really that cold for late November.
Great ride out even though I had a bit of catching-up to do, again, nice to see old friends and newThumbs Up

The pictures have started appearing...get tagging!                                                                                                                                                                              
IanT1966's Profile
IanT1966

More pics please Wills Big smile                                                                                                                                                                              
Ninja Lou's Profile
Ninja Lou

In: Swadlincote
22% Karma22% Karma 22% Karma22% Karma

Hope you guys had a great day, looks like you has the weather lol.                                                                                                                                                                              
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

He he, I do organised chaos just great LOL.

I just got confused cos the petrol station we met at wasn't the one I thought it should have been!  Oh and others being at another petrol station in Mold didn't help!  Then we stopped at Rhugg when it should have been Bala, but hey ho we caught up with you Peter27 Thumbs Up 

That being said had a great day, even though it felt like rounding up cattle or is it herding sheep!!!!

Thanks to the guys for taking the lead and keeping us all together and the ride over the Denbigh Moors was fab Thumbs Up

And thanks to a certain fella (we all know who) that puts up with me chunnering on the back!!!

My pics are uploaded, as Wills said, tag yourselves!                                                                                                                                                                              
chickflick75's Profile
chickflick75

In: Merseyside

Fantastic day - as a penguin in a former life even I wasn't that cold until the last stretch home but thawing nicely!LOL (yes BB I do like smileys - they're contagious!!)     Thanx to Triple1 for another awesome pilly ride Big smile to everyone for fab company and BB for organising - it was a job well done with a great turnout Thumbs Up   Hope everyone home safe and warming up                                                                                                                                                                             
Sprint900's Profile
Sprint900

In: leeds

A great run out today,left home in thick fog and got back 320 miles later to more thick fog! Great roads,scenery,company and cakes too! HRC is welcome as a pilly anytime,I didn't notice she was on the back most of the time,if anything bike rides better two up!                                                                                                                                                                             
triple1's Profile
triple1

In: Preston

Thanks to BB for organising today, HRC & Daftun for the cakes & chickflick for being a great pilly. Nice to meet up with folk old & new.
Excellent ride on great roads, roll on next one.                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Big smile Glad you all had a ace day and the weather behaved itself...you couldve called in for a cuppa if you went over Denbigh moors....next time Karen Big smile                                                                                                                                                                              
IanT1966's Profile
IanT1966

Didn't  know you lived near the Moors road Hazel, so blame me as I suggested it Unhappy                                                                                                                                                                              
peter27's Profile
peter27

In: afonwen

Thanks to bb for ogranising total chaos hope you all had a good day nice to see so many bikes out this time of year   Note to bb (swiming, lake, naked)                                                                                                                                                                             
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

Peter27 - *Note to bb (swiming, lake, naked)*

ROFL, yeah yeah, sure I heard you say, you'd go first Peter!!!!  

It was good to see so many of us out and the weather was very kind.

Link below is to the pics already uploaded

http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/gallery/gallery.asp?event_id=2621

Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Nice pics, guys Thumbs Up You all looked a bit chilly,tho !!

New leathers BB ?? Thumbs Up

Looking forward to catching up with some of you soon at Borwick Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
IanT1966's Profile
IanT1966

Karen we will have to do that again it was a blast!!!!

shawy42's Profile
shawy42

In: chadderton

A Big thanks to BB for sorting out a gr8 day today, was nice to meet some new faces, the roads were nice many thanks Karen Big smile

ps liking the leathers Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
chris.sheridan's Profile
chris.sheridan

In: MK

Wink  hope you all behaved yourselves   - put me down for the next one !

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6406 seconds. There are 1337 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption