North Wales Ride - Sunday 20 November

66 Posts | Latest reply on 22/11/2011 09:11:54 by Onearmbandit52 | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Good grief...what an awesome day if quick.  Pootled to Betws, met some old faces.....met some new faces and felt thoroughly welcomed----it was, as the yoof would say, awesome like a hotdog!!! I am absolutely loving the cake rations idea.  Being a dedicated lifelong cakey I am ashamed at myself for never thinking this genius method of distributing cake happiness amongst the masses!!! I played hide and seek with friends on the way back which was hilarious and just got in after a roast beef dinner at friends....I am officially as happy as a hoody in the park drinking cider!!! Sorry if I was a little shy....I'm sure I'll be more out of my shell next time!!!
Thank you all very very much and thank you for my invite in the first place Berrylicious one!!!
Jaffa's Profile
Jaffa

In: st helens

superb day out great roads and cracking weather. thanks to bb,karen and ange for all the cakes.it was great to meet more new members aswell as seeing the guys ive already met see you all soon                                                                                                                                                                              
Mubz's Profile
Mubz

In: Manchester

what a day thanks to BB for organizing it thanks to everyone who was ahead of me and sorry to everyone who is behind me I tried my best to crash couple of times but I was lucky :) 

It was a great ride till i got lost on out way back when we split into two groups and me (alone) but i made it well in time but was cold but who cares Had a fab time with you guys 

thanks ang and bb for cakes we need more and more on every run :) 

Deep thanks to everyone                                                                                                                                                                              
kcsdata's Profile
kcsdata

In: Knutsford
7% Karma7% Karma 7% Karma7% Karma

As one of the new members you are talking about - Thanks for a fantastic day out. Much better than I expected (Don't know what I did expect). As an introduction to BM it couldn't have been better.
Have just got back after making my 5:00 dinner appointment, but I don't think I saved any time by going back via the A55 (too much traffic). I got back to the services at Junction 20 of the M6 right behind Triple1 and CF so I might as well have come back with you all.   BB - Thanks for organising everything. Getting Chaos just right takes a lot of effort - well done Thumbs Up     Once again thanks for a great day.                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
71% Karma71% Karma 71% Karma71% Karma

Well, FiFiTB, you were obviously such a shy and retiring person that we just had to encourage you a little!                                                                                                                                                                             
Onearmbandit52's Profile
Onearmbandit52

In: Brynford
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

sorry i missed a good day, ended up working,had to drive down to london, try to make the next one.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2891 seconds. There are 599 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption