North Wales Ride - Sunday 20 November

66 Posts | Latest reply on 22/11/2011 09:11:54 by Onearmbandit52 | Go to original / last post
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

In: Warrington
39% Karma39% Karma 39% Karma39% Karma

As posted on the Wales ride out thread a ride is being organised for Sunday 20 November 2011.  Main meeting point is the Shell Petrol Station on the A494 Prydain Fawr, (Argoed Hall Lane) Mold at 10:30am.

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=mold&hl=en&sll=...m&z=19
Anyone travelling along the M56 can meet us at J11 at 9:30am, might be best to message me if you'll be there Thumbs Up

Planned route is:

all meet at Shell station, Mold. Stay on A494  Ruthin to Corwen, going through Bala onto Dolgellau then heading north on A470 going through Trawsfynydd onto Betws-y-Coed. Stop for chat and drinks. Join A5 to Corwen and back up A494 to Mold" (thanks karl-m). 

fifitrixiebelle is going to let us all know what the weather is like in that part of the world, thanks fi Thumbs Up.

All dependent on weather the following are hoping to be there....

IanT1966
Hazelnut
Podnil
Blackberry
laimdan
Triple1
Gloom
Lolc
Wills
kcsdata
fifitrixiebelle
Minky
jay-strom
karl_m
Feistygirl
Stroggy
Verticalburtical
miles2smiles

If anyone would like my mobile number for the day please pm me and anyone else hoping to come along just add yourself to the list Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
kcsdata's Profile
kcsdata

In: Knutsford
7% Karma7% Karma 7% Karma7% Karma

Whereabouts at Junction 11. I am only 15 - 20 mins away from there so it makes sense for me to meet up there. That way I won't miss everyone again Big smile   John                                                                                                                                                                             
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

On the J11 motorway roundabout John Thumbs Up, just ride round and we'll be parked up at the entrance of Daresbury Park, the third exit from where you'll come off the M56                                                                                                                                                                             
kcsdata's Profile
kcsdata

In: Knutsford
7% Karma7% Karma 7% Karma7% Karma

I'll see you there about 9:30
Another lie in bites the dust. Sleepy                                                                                                                                                                             
IanT1966's Profile
IanT1966

In: Birkenhead
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

surprised you didn't make the meeting point the chester services on the M56 karen!

Mubz's Profile
Mubz

In: Manchester
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I am in it can someone tag along as I dont want to get lost again :) if anyone want I can meet half way or if anyone is passing through manchester I can join                                                                                                                                                                              
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

Mubz why not meet us at M56 J11 roundabout?

Ian I never thought about that :(                                                                                                                                                                             
shawy42's Profile
shawy42

In: chadderton

Ive just put the bike away for winter Cry
But what the hell count me in LOL
IanT1966HazelnutPodnilBlackberrylaimdanTriple1GloomLolcWillskcsdatafifitrixiebelleMinkyjay-stromkarl_mFeistygirlStroggyVerticalburticalmiles2smiles
Shawy42Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
chickflick75's Profile
chickflick75

In: Merseyside

yr haul wedi cael ei het ar - glun hip Hooray LOL   All dependent on weather the following are hoping to be there.... IanT1966 Hazelnut Podnil Blackberry Beer laimdan Triple1 Star Gloom Lolc Wills kcsdata fifitrixiebelle Minky jay-strom karl_m Feistygirl Stroggy Verticalburtical miles2smiles Shawy42Thumbs Up chickflick75                                                                                                                                                                                
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

yr haul wedi cael ei het ar - glun hip Hooray LOL

Be lovely to see you too Dawn!  (Was that the right answer? lol) All dependent on weather the following are hoping to be there....

IanT1966
Hazelnut
Podnil
Blackberry Beer
laimdan
Triple1 Star
Gloom
Lolc
Wills
kcsdata
fifitrixiebelle
Minky
jay-strom
karl_m
Feistygirl
Stroggy
Verticalburtical
miles2smilesShawy42Thumbs Upchickflick75 

chickflick75's Profile
chickflick75

In: Merseyside

@BB Don't you speak fluent Welsh LOL not quite but hey was nice to know lol  though will be looking forward to seeing peeps.  It ties in with your weather dependent sentence - think i'll leave it as a challenge for peeps !   yr haul wedi cael ei het ar - glun hip Hooray LOL   All dependent on weather the following are hoping to be there.... IanT1966 Hazelnut Podnil Blackberry Beer laimdan Triple1 Star Gloom Lolc Wills kcsdata fifitrixiebelle Minky jay-strom karl_m Feistygirl Stroggy Verticalburtical miles2smiles Shawy42Thumbs Up chickflick75                                                                                                                                                                              
chris.sheridan's Profile
chris.sheridan

In: MK

Cant be there unfortunately,  but I might see you all somewhere en route == taking me daughter back to Aber  sunday afternoon, via  Bala / Dolgellau, so if you see a white 1 series beemer driven like a nob ,  give me a wave :) Ride safely you lot, see you next time out ! Chris :)                                                                                                                                                                             
chris.sheridan's Profile
chris.sheridan

PS - weather looking " mild but unsettled" .... Rain , then !!!  ;-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
46% Karma46% Karma 46% Karma46% Karma

Event now on calendar, thanks to BB   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=2621                                                                                                                                                                             
triple1's Profile
triple1

In: Preston

To carry on from chickflick :-    'i ll bod dde All dependent on weather the following are hoping to be there.... IanT1966 Hazelnut Podnil Blackberry Beer laimdan Triple1 Star Gloom Lolc Wills kcsdata fifitrixiebelle Minky jay-strom karl_m Feistygirl Stroggy Verticalburtical miles2smiles Shawy42Thumbs Up chickflick75  Wacko                                                                                                                                                                             
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

Thanks very much Sandi Big smile

Chris we only want postive forecasts please Wink

'i ll bod dde - bet you made this up T1 Tongue

IanT1966
Hazelnut
Podnil
Blackberry Beer
laimdan
Triple1 Star
Gloom
Lolc
Wills
kcsdata
fifitrixiebelle
Minky
jay-strom
karl_m
Feistygirl
Stroggy
Verticalburtical
miles2smilesShawy42Thumbs Upchickflick75  Wacko                                                                                                                                                                             
triple1's Profile
triple1

In: Preston

No, fluent in Welsh. Tongue

IanT1966
Hazelnut
Podnil
Blackberry Beer
laimdan
Triple1 Star
Gloom
Lolc
Wills
kcsdata
fifitrixiebelle
Minky
jay-strom
karl_m
Feistygirl
Stroggy
Verticalburtical
miles2smilesShawy42Thumbs Upchickflick75  Wacko                                                                                                                                                                             
chris.sheridan's Profile
chris.sheridan

Sorry  BB  ---  Actually  weather is looking good for Sunday : [i]"A mostly dry day with sunny intervals, although the far south west of the country may see a few spots of rain. Staying mild, with a southerly breeze.[/i]"   All dependent on weather the following are hoping to be there.... IanT1966 Hazelnut Podnil Blackberry Beer laimdan Triple1 Star Gloom Lolc Wills kcsdata fifitrixiebelle Minky jay-strom karl_m Feistygirl Stroggy Verticalburtical miles2smiles Shawy42Thumbs Up chickflick75  Wacko                                                                                                                                                                             
mcsimple's Profile
mcsimple

In: Northwich

As usual I leve it to almost last minute lol,
I will be tagging along for this trip as it would be nice to see wales and have a nice ride before it gets too cold!
Not sure how to add myself to that list so anyone... Please add me.
I also added myself to the event page.
Thanks
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
46% Karma46% Karma 46% Karma46% Karma

All dependent on weather the following are hoping to be there.... IanT1966 Hazelnut Podnil Blackberry Beer laimdan Triple1 Star Gloom Lolc Wills kcsdata fifitrixiebelle Minky jay-strom karl_m Feistygirl Stroggy Verticalburtical miles2smiles Shawy42Thumbs Up chickflick75 Wacko mcsimple                                                                                                                                                                               

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6250 seconds. There are 489 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption