New members Nov 2011

18 Posts | Latest reply on 24/11/2011 22:05:31 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

In: ashford
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Just wanted to say welcome to bikermatch enjoy! You sure to make lots of new pals on here, some U will get to meet, many will be cyber mates . But they will all offer support and help U smile. I wanna thank all my pals on here for the hrs we spend chtn away about a load of drivel mostly.....its great to know U all. Look fwd to meeting many more of you over the coming months.. Andy x                                                                                                                                                                             
rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

welcome dave VM to biker match., enjoy u wil make lotsa new friends fer sure a yamaja man huh....                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

In: Bexhill On Sea
59% Karma59% Karma 59% Karma59% Karma

Thanks for your welcome to biker match ROSSOANDY 21. I am looking forward to making new friends, i have just dragged myself kicking & screaming into the 21st century and got a computer so i"m a complete novice at this. Yeah i"m a Yamaha man(no particular reason) was BSA man before, have been riding bikes on & off for last 35 years. V MAX off the road at the mo ignition failure have got bits to sort it now just re-assemble engine now. TR1 is a long term restoration project been laid up for many years. Once again thanks for your welcome
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Top post mate.

And indeed, welcome aboard the crazy boat everyone

kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

hi welcome jump in enjoy Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
bkr's Profile
bkr

In: North West lancs

Hi to all newbiesThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
96% Karma96% Karma 96% Karma96% Karma

Yep welcome all but dont stay cyber mates get along to one of the many meets that happen around the contry and you will meet loads more mental cases errr members                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

No offence but we've already got a welcome thread, we've had it for years? Confused    http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/forum/posts.asp?to...ic_id=3619                                                                                                                                                                             
rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

ye sandie, this was just for Nov tho...thgt it gave a fresh slant if one posted monthly...no offence meant....just my way of sayn hi to newbies..                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Andy I used to post individual birthday greetings but Matt said it made the site look untidy and made it look as if that was all the topics there were so that's how we got a birthday forum.   I thought he'd think the same about individual threads for newbie greetings, but his post in here says not. Confused as per lol   Sandi (no E, or Y) Smile                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Hi all hope you dont mind an older ex biker on your site                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Hi lindylou60 and welcome to the club, a lot of over 45s visit the forums regularly so no we don't mind, glad to have you with us.                                                                                                                                                                              
bkr's Profile
bkr

In: North West lancs

HI LL60

WHY would we mind ? Youre more than welcome to join the Madhouse world of BM and hope you Enjoy all that BM has to offer,SO dive in..HandshakeThumbs Up

rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

Hi LilTex an welcome to BM...enjoy the fun!                                                                                                                                                                             
rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

welcome muttley86 from Crowborough, jump in and enjoy the water its luvverly!!                                                                                                                                                                             
rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

welcome dru to Bm, we a happy silly lot ere!!  enjoy, get in the chatroom and make new pals....its a right laff... There be stuff happening in Kent area very soon..watch the thread 'Kent Meet'....andy                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Sandi, we have around 125 birthdays every day!  You just can't post a happy birthday for every one of them.  Or even 1% of them for that matter.

One "welcome" topic for a month's worth of members is hardly the same.

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Matt, there aren't a 125 on the birthday list, and as I pointed  out at the time, I didn't say happy birthday to everyone; besides, my original point was why another welcome thread when we already have one and have had for years?                                                                                                                                                                               

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7500 seconds. There are 1145 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption