Builth Wells 2012 x 3

7 Posts | Latest reply on 17/11/2011 21:54:31 by Jack Jones | Go to original / last post
clarkee's Profile
clarkee

In: Stockport
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

Just to make everyone aware that, next year you will all have the chance to visit Builth Wells three times !.  But why would you want to ?.  Well, let me tell you.

There are a few of us on here, Me , Wenders and DesRes, to name 3, who all go to a little rally that happens twice a year, May Bank holiday and late August Bank holiday called "No Bull Just Beer and Bikes" at Penmaenau Farm,, Builth Wells, Wales.  ( I have just posted on events).  Quite simply...its bloody great.
  Live Music, Bike Show etc.  Free showers, and they are good, hot food and every half hour,  "Tom the tractor" ride into Builth Wells and back.
  The atmosphere is great, onsite and in Builth where, there is "The Fountain" (owned by the farm) and "The White Horse which both provide great live music and good food.  Across the road is "The Lamb" which is nice and does good food too.
You are in beautiful countryside surrounded by brilliant roads.  Last year,  all this for £15 pre booked and £20 on the gate.  The people are great and its just a fun and friendly weekend.

I have a group of non BM friends and over the last few years, this has become a "must do" for us.

Also, last year, on the same May Bank Holiday, Dragon events started up the "Welsh international Motorcycle Show" again, which was a well established and great event until the murder after the Bulldog, which spooked a few police forces into stopping Motorcycle events and the "welsh" became a victim.
We went last year and not surprisingly, it failed to live up to its former glory.
This year, it is being marketed as" Builth Fest 12". ( I posted this on events earlier too).  The Showground is a great venue, lots of indoor stuff,  Bike Show, Live Bands, Trade stalls etc.  Brick toilet and shower blocks.  Hopefully it will grow and become what it was.  It's a brave venture especially as it clashed last year with "No Bull" which is literally, next door.  Builth Fest, will be £10 for a day ticket and £30 for the weekend.

So there you have it, three cracking weekends for 2012 !.  Sorry it's a long post,  can't recommend "No Bull" highly enough and I hope Builth Fest takes off again.  As for Builth Wells, it's just a fantastic place to go to and it really embraces us bikers,  So, go on then......
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

HEYA clarkee ,,will do m damndest to get ther as i have a lota catchin up to do on the rallie front . GOIN to get a rallie only guide for 2012. not been biten by welsh mozzies for a while .till then  bump every so often , cheers M                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

HEYA clarkee ,,will do m damndest to get ther as i have a lota catchin up to do on the rallie front . GOIN to get a rallie only guide for 2012. not been biten by welsh mozzies for a while .till then  bump every so often , cheers M                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

TRY 350 Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

No Bull Rally May 2012 http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=2616     Builth Fest June 2012 http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=2617                                                                                                                                                                                 
Jack Jones's Profile
Jack Jones

In: Tell you later

just an update , the weekend after on the  .8/9/10 th of june in scurlage , gower is a welsh coast rally £15 prebook £18 on the gate , i may do both and tour wales in the middle of the week , anyone thinking along the same lines ?????????????
Jack Jones's Profile
Jack Jones

In: Tell you later

Subject: 2nd - 9th June - BM Olympic Shames   not far away , and also in  south wales   only just seen this ...... it will all tie in nicely Beer                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2969 seconds. There are 565 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption