MSV track days

8 Posts | Latest reply on 18/11/2011 08:58:04 by Noddy1 | Go to original / last post
Noddy1's Profile
Noddy1

In: Halifax
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi everyone, did my first track day with Bennetts in September (brilliant day) & wondered if anyone was interested in doing a few? MSV are doing days for £59 at Oulton & £49 at Cadwell, 6x20 min sessions, let me know if anyone is interested & I will post some info Thumbs Up Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

Noddy - have a word with SPESH - we've done quite a few track days this year & are probably looking at getting another one in before the end of the year. We've done Cadwell twice now, but I know he's loking at doing Oulton & prob Donnington Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Noddy1's Profile
Noddy1

Beer just had an op so prob not be 100% b4 crimbo, hope to do both Cadwell & Oulton start of nxt year Big smile will msg SPESH thanx                                                                                                                                                                             
SPESH's Profile
SPESH

In: Rugeley In The S
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

I've just pm'd you back ok. MSV run a good trackday, and i'd be interested in doing some early next year. The Cadwell Park circuit is awesome, and there marshall's do a good accident recovery service aswell lol :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Timeout's Profile
Timeout

In: Midlands
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

Al that was supposed to be a one 'OFF' dont get used to it fairings can be expensive.                                                                                                                                                                             
Mubz's Profile
Mubz

In: Manchester

I have never been on a track before and I would love to go for one two or three or more :) I am definetly up for it.                                                                                                                                                                             
SPESH's Profile
SPESH

In: Rugeley In The S
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

I've just had a look at the provisional dates for the club racing. So i'm interested in doing a track day at Donny before may next year. At this time i'll have me acu racing licence, fingers crossed, so i'll be hoping to be running in the fast group for this one. Not many dates listed on the trackday sites. I'll keep looking to see if one suitable is posted :-)
Noddy1's Profile
Noddy1

http://www.clubmsv.com/bike-home.aspx Spesh, not sure if you need to be a member to get them at these rates?                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5156 seconds. There are 391 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption