New Years Eve in Liverpool

84 Posts | Latest reply on 02/01/2012 17:55:09 by Blackberry | Go to original / last post
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

In: Warrington
40% Karma40% Karma 40% Karma40% Karma

Fancy an afternoon/evening out in Mathew Street, Liverpool New Years Eve? Myself and 321Johno (Steve) will definately be there and it would be great if we could get others to join us.   We're both making enquiries about beds/floor space to keep it as cheap as possible and will post back here if/when we have definate places.   Looking at meeting up early afternoon going into the evening (also checking to see if pubs charge for entry).    Shout up here if you'll be joining us and/or able to provide floor/bed space.    http://www.mathew.st/                                                                                                                                                                             
321johno's Profile
321johno

In: Liverpool
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

New years eve in Mathew street sounds good to mePartyBeer   if you have never been to Liverpool now is your chance should be a great nightHug                                                                                                                                                                              
IanT1966's Profile
IanT1966

In: Birkenhead
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

add me in chuck I'll have some of that

Blackberry
321johno
IanT1966

Phil's Profile
Phil

Don't get pissed and need an ambulance.. I will be on shift that night Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

Even more reason to call you out Phil ... just so your there as the clock strikes 12 to celebrate with everyone  Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
FibroWarrior's Profile
FibroWarrior

I'd be up for that!!!! XXX                                                                                                                                                                             
rusty chain's Profile
rusty chain

In: warrington

sounds good to me ..hope to be going                                                                                                                                                                             
Phil's Profile
Phil

If your meeting up in the afternoon then I may join you all then scoot over to the Ambulance station get changed then go and save the world one drunkard at a time.                                                                                                                                                                             
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

We'll definately be meeting up in the afternoon Phil so see you there Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

BUMP Big smile

Fancy an afternoon/evening out in Mathew Street, Liverpool New Years Eve?
Myself and 321Johno (Steve) will definately be there and it would be great if we could get others to join us. We're both making enquiries about beds/floor space to keep it as cheap as possible and will post back here if/when we have definate places. Looking at meeting up early afternoon going into the evening (also checking to see if pubs charge for entry).  Shout up here if you'll be joining us and/or able to provide floor/bed space.  http://www.mathew.st/

Blackberry321johnoIanT1966
yorkiegirl
Chickflick (poss) Big smile                                                                                                                                                                              
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

Sounds good but i'l have to see what i'm doing                                                                                                                                                                             
IanT1966's Profile
IanT1966

Is this still on?

Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

I bumped it up today Ian so the answer to your question is yes lol, unless you know something I don't Ermm

Blackberry
321johno
IanT1966yorkiegirllaimdanChickflick (poss) Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
IanT1966's Profile
IanT1966

sorry Karen just being a bit mischevious!!!!

earthwind's Profile
earthwind

have floor space as i live in liverpool , taxi to mine i live 3.4 miles from city centre (what have i done lol)                                                                                                                                                                               
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

Whoooo hooo, cheers Carolyn Thumbs Up.  I assume you'll be joining us?!

LOL @ Ian, cheeky Tongue

Blackberry
321johno

IanT1966's Profile
IanT1966

I forgot to mention I'm a 10 minute train ride from the city centre            ( although it is over the water , people are welcome to bed down at mine although its not a big house!

Blackberry
321johno
Stroggyman's Profile
Stroggyman

bump

myself and FG might be up for this but will know closer to the date as i'm working till afternoon on the day                                                                                                                                                                              
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

Fancy an afternoon/evening out in Mathew Street, Liverpool New Years Eve?
Looking at meeting up early afternoon going into the evening (also checking to see if pubs charge for entry).  Shout up here if you'll be joining us and/or able to provide floor/bed space.  http://www.mathew.st/
Hey Stroggy would be great if both you and FG could make it Thumbs Up
Blackberry
321johno

Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

Bumpety bump!

Fancy an afternoon/evening out in Mathew Street, Liverpool New Years Eve?
Looking at meeting up early afternoon going into the evening (also checking to see if pubs charge for entry).

Shout up here if you'll be joining us and/or able to provide floor/bed space.

http://www.mathew.st/

Hey Stroggy would be great if both you and FG could make it

Blackberry
321johno
IanT1966
yorkiegirl
laimdan
Chickflick (poss)

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6094 seconds. There are 726 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption