Meet up in Kent area

1068 Posts | Latest reply on 09/04/2014 09:56:22 by xj | Go to original / last post
rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

In: ashford
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

ok, pub evening in Maidstone Sunday 23rd March 7-30 til 10ish so we can go to work monday!
Pub opposite Weatherspoons (High st) in the old bank,,cnt recall the name!                                                                                                                                                                             
rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

anyone interested in this asks Gareth.
Coalhouse Fort Motorbike Show. Sunday 30th March 2014. 11:00 hrs, till 16:00 hrs. Princess Margaret Road, East Tilbury, Tilbury, Essex, RM18 8PB www.coalhousefort.co.uk                                                                                                                                                                             
Carolerd350's Profile
Carolerd350

In: Brentwood
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

I'll come to Maidstone on 23rd but will be on too many wheels coz bike in workshop. As for Coalhouse Fort, I would love it but it's Mothers Day and my girls have other ideas                                                                                                                                                                              
colin675's Profile
colin675

In: Romney marsh
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

Is   bike having a full rebuild to be in workshop so kong or are you waiting for warmer weather lol hope to be there.                                                                                                                                                                              
rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

thanks all....it wil have been a nice warm,sunny day and we will all want a pint...
Need to find out pub name¬!

xj's Profile
xj

In: London

is it the brenchley? in the old lloyds bank building? opposite the muggleton?

Gazza90's Profile
Gazza90

7% Karma7% Karma 7% Karma7% Karma

Will check my diary for this one and try to come down. Will be nice to meet you all.                                                                                                                                                                             
Carolerd350's Profile
Carolerd350

15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

Colin it's finally getting that new exhaust - very exciting.

Gazza will be good to meet you - a fellow Brentwoodian to share the stick I get for living in Essex or maybe they just pick on girls!                                                                                                                                                                             
rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

yes XJ   well done, the Brenchley...thanks.

Not bad pub, Sarah and I tried it out a few months back.

Foods fine, nice open plan keeping many of the old banks original features...

Parking outside Earls opposite the Hazlit for bikes,just walk along the Market Buildings to get to the pub. Cars I guess easiest will be the car park inMedway Street or the Fremlins Walk one at the bottom of Earl Street. Either one less than a five minute stroll to the pub. The Brenchley is right in the centre of Maidstone opposite Wetherspoons (the old Royal Insurance Building) next to the Town Hall.                                                                                                                                                                             
rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

Anyone for a meet at the open day at Groombridges?
Cross in Hand. 
Sunday 16th March. food,drinks and special offers on sex.
Tongue

We will be ther e around 10-30am, those that fancy a ride are welcome to come as guests to the Moto Guzzi branch meeting in Essex after if the weather good. Easy run along the M25 to Essex.                                                                                                                                                                             
rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

19th April,  Auto Italia Bristol, great event, loads to drool over.

We going down in the van, taking a few bikes.                                                                                                                                                                             
rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

30th March, classic bike show Ardingley Sussex
Anyone going along?                                                                                                                                                                             
xj's Profile
xj

carol bloody right we only pick on girls.
mind you it will give us a chance to see if the blokes are orange too.                                                                                                                                                                             
rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

There classic bike racing and rallycross at lyden soon, worth a look?                                                                                                                                                                             
rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

Ride out this weekend...

Open day at JW Groombridges..meet there around 10am-10-30 .
Lunch out....mmm

Scorpio54's Profile
Scorpio54

In: Bodmin

As Andy stated in previous post, a planned meetup & rideout on 16th March

On events page, so add yourself using this link

http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=4452

rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

Great day at Groombridges. free bacn butties n burgers, soft drinks, tea n coffeeSmile
Few BM members there got an extra discount on clothing too!

Then short ride to Wessons....more food!
Ride out around and a pint...great day thanks all.                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

I'm not working on Sunday for a change so if anyone up for a ride out on Sunday and ending up in Maidstone to meet up with the others please let me know. If I stay indoors all day i'll won't get my arse into gear to get to Maidstone.                                                                                                                                                                             
rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

we hav kids mate so unfortunately no biking for us sunday..Cry                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Sorry I couldn't make it to Maidstone tonight, I wasn't feeling to clever.   IQ was down to below 20.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7969 seconds. There are 602 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption