Say u had the chance to...................

5 Posts | Latest reply on 22/06/2007 13:34:00 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

say u had the chance to do ur own rally.ride out/ for the very first time

what would u have there, where would u hold it?
And why?

would it be a one day event? or would you make it a full weekend?

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

An excellent question R C Thumbs Up   In MY 'ideal world' I'd own a large house in it's own large grounds and hold a large festival then we could all give it large LOL   Board riding (wall of death) would be a must just cos I like to watch it, wish I had the nerve, and skill, to do it myself.   I'd also have M/X racing cos I love it Heart                                                                                                                                                                               
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

have to have rockabilly and blues bands too Heart    ooo it feels like Christmas, when I was a kid, and me writing a wish list LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
lowrider69's Profile
lowrider69

In: Kingsbridge, Sou

well me i,d hire a big barn due to the english weather put a bar in it and a band stand lots of bails of Hay to lounge about on and make sure i had a huge hog roast on the go a big feild for the tents/bikes and hold it in devon in the peak of summer so there be some where to jump in and cool offThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

I have organised ride outs.  They are usually held in Derbyshire as it is pretty central and i know the roads as i grew up there.  I usually arrange them to run from Saturday 10am to Sunday mid-afternoon (with an overnight stop in the middle!)  Saturday is usually about 100-200 miles depending on the type of roads on the route, and we stop riding at around 5 or 6 ish, then its usually food and beer and chat etc.  Sunday is usually a mid-morning bimble over to Matlock Bath via Carsington and everyone goes their separate ways after lunch etc.  Anyone interested???????

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2031 seconds. There are 1185 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption