What's on your Bucket List??

16 Posts | Latest reply on 08/11/2011 08:35:47 by chris.sheridan | Go to original / last post
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Mine, to ice skate in Central Park and to sing live on stage.   I can't carry a tune in a bucket and have feet like 2 bars of soap, but hey ho.   What's on your list!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

To look down on planet earth from space.   Far too old, unfit, oh yeah . . . and skint, for it ever to happen, but its a dream!                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

Slidy, no one can steal your dreams.                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

here's some other peoples   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/forum/posts.asp?to...ic_id=5780   I have now crossed some off my list.  I have swam with dolphins and sharks in the wild.                                                                                                                                                                             
mizzi's Profile
mizzi

In: Colne

My number 1 has to be seeing ayres rock at sunset with the man i love at my side to keep my feet on the ground because i've wanted to see that since my cousin cathy told me how spectacular it is on one of her many visits from oz...

Sadly cathy died aged 35 and i promised her 'one day' i'd go there when i was 12....she was probably the nicest, scattiest, giddiest and nuttiest professor i've ever met and lived life like a 2 year old kid seeing snow for the first time and proof positive that being nutty is hereditary lol

Really did consider going ice skating in central park but the thought of chilblains in the -40 wind chill filled me with fear lol

Gives me a reason to go back so hopefully in the next few years should be able to go back :-)

harry worth's Profile
harry worth

In: west London

Paddle up the Amazon, go up the Jungfrau, see the northern lights, whale watching to name a few.                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Big smile OOOOOH sooooo many where to begin??? See wolves in the wild. Base camp Everest. New York at Christmas time. New England in the Fall. ooohhh Ride route 66 is def before dementia sets in but I need to win the lottery first . Ride around the coast of Britian on my own bike. live happily ever after............................bloody romantic that i am Wink                                                                                                                                                                               
bomb doctor's Profile
bomb doctor

In: Cheshire

Route 66 and sturgis rally.
Tour Iceland.

dawnie 1967's Profile
dawnie 1967

In: nottingham

To go on a hotair balloon ride  over africa.                                                                                                                                                                             
rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

In: ashford

to find someone who I make as happy and content as they do me...and spend as many yrs as possible by their side. Then to share as many wonderful experiences like those already mentioned with them..Smile      not asking much..is it?                                                                                                                                                                             
lisaj's Profile
lisaj

In: Barnsley

To go back to Sasolburg South Africa where i was born. - just for a visit
Visit the Great Wall of China

Got to Canada

See the Northern lights

live till I'm 90 with all my marbles Thumbs Up

And too many more to mention                                                                                                                                                                             
HippyRockChick's Profile
HippyRockChick

In: Manchester

To live in Wales in a cottage with some land to grow my veggies and keep my chickens

and see the Northern Lights with someone to keep me warm as I'm allergic to the cold Big smile

Oh and to pass my bike test and get a "big girl's bike"                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

my bucket list wish would to be.................

to have some good luck in me life for a change!!

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Lisa J . .  Sasolburg is a place to behold! . . . . . Live your dream(bucket list) and do it!                                                                                                                                                                             
chickflick75's Profile
chickflick75

In: Merseyside

So long as friends and family are smiling and healthy - I'm happy with that but to pick something would be:     1. to own my ickle detached cottagey type house with bar, indoor swimming pool, ice rink that covers over to make a roller rink and badminton court - plenty of room for friends and family to stay over and work only part time in a job that I enjoy!  (think some of this came up in the post of what would you do if you won lotto too!) and live happily ever after! LOL   2. Visit Carlo's bakery in Hoboken, meet Buddy and make a cake with him (I'm working on that one Exclamation!)   Anything else I've wanted to do I've done - though am a simplistic chick so my thoughts don't stretch as exciting as some of you guys they were things like meeting Marti Pellow, James Toseland, going to Austria for a snowy christmas, getting a bike (the last time around!)                                                                                                                                                                             
chris.sheridan's Profile
chris.sheridan

In: MK

Just a half bucket for now ..   Ride route 66  e- w , and then find another route back east   Do a trackday (really - never done one !!)   Ride new zealand   retire to a south sea island c/w a pose of young handmaidens tending to my every .. oops sorry, wrong website ... !                                                                                                                                                                                       

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7813 seconds. There are 626 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption