successful Dating Stories On BM

300 Posts | Latest reply on 26/08/2020 22:50:54 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
trucker09's Profile
trucker09

In: wolverhampton
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

wish every 1 luck an every success on there relationships an may be 1 day b me lol  gd luck every 1                                                                                                                                                                              
Cataraptor's Profile
Cataraptor

In: Redditch
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I haven't been particularly active on BM for a while but I thought you would like to know that Moonstone (who I met through BM in 2008) and I have been living together for 3 years and became engaged on New Years Day. We have set a date for the wedding which will be on 3rd May 2014. We are in Hemel Hempstead at the moment and will be aiming to move to Redditch (her home town) shortly after we're married. It shows that even the over 50s can find love through BM.
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
87% Karma87% Karma 87% Karma87% Karma

Cat thats great news been a long time will be fab when ur back local xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

That's so lovely to read Trevor, I remember those 2008 days when you first met. Best wishes and big congratulations to you both x                                                                                                                                                                              
Nowgotabike's Profile
Nowgotabike

In: Crick

Bema1300S and I got engaged last week having met through BM PartySmile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

woohooooo BIIIIIG congratumalations to you both ngb and bema Big smile lovely peeps and soooo pleased for ya both   when's the BIIIIIIIG partaaaay hahaha Party Hug xxxxxx   and big congrats and love to all the peeps have met through BM xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
87% Karma87% Karma 87% Karma87% Karma

Thurs 25th April will be mine and Mr Kens 3rd year anniversary :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Congrats to all....its heartwarming to hear such nice stories about love, it cheers the world up Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
stutts's Profile
stutts

In: hampshire

no one wants me ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
73% Karma73% Karma 73% Karma73% Karma

I'd give you a big Hug, Stutts, but it might start some odd rumoursLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

Nor me Stutts :(                                                                                                                                                                             
stutts's Profile
stutts

In: hampshire

all offers gratefully appreciated ,,,                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h

me and russ met at the autumn bm rally at friskney last sept and are happily living together in deepest darkest north yorkshire.and we are very very happyBig smileBig smileThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Congratulations to Jackie and Ken and Deb and Russ   I'm in the same boat as Stutts and Bandit Lover (cue violin lol)                                                                                                                                                                             
MjN's Profile
MjN

In: Basildon

....at what point does it become a "success"? Lol. For future reference of course....:)                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

When a couple get engaged, set up home together, get married or are still dating years down the line   or   When they finally stop throwing things at each other LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Cheryl's Profile
Cheryl

In: Wadhurst

No-one wants me either Stutts and bandit lover!!! Cry                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Get yrself orf to an event, lass..,
Seems to be a bit goin on down Kent way...

And KISS in East Anglia later...Big smile                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

They say that if you look - you wont find it !! Except you cant help trying a sneaky peek to see if its about !! I think I need to go to Specsavers ! Geek                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h

i have to say gbc i have to agree.i was happily single not really bothered bout meeting anyone.i had just got my self sorted flat,bike job etc.decided to go to the bm autumn rally at friskney and bang it hit me when i met russ.it was just awsome and i could not believe it had happened.but 7mth later we are so happy living together in darkest north yorkshire and i am so glad i went.i believe in fate it will happen when its meant to chick Big smileThumbs UpThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5947 seconds. There are 312 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption