successful Dating Stories On BM

300 Posts | Latest reply on 26/08/2020 22:50:54 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
angelcake71's Profile
angelcake71

In: Walsall
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi Guys & Gals Smile
I don't mind admitting I'm a soppy old romantic LOL

So I would love to hear from any of you that have found love on BM & don't mind sharing your story.

Love & Peace
Angel

Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

there are lots on here Angel ... but many once they meet 'the one' that they will be with forever seem to vanish off here lol There are still a few left tho 

mizzi's Profile
mizzi

In: Colne

does meeting your best mates on here count??? hope so coz ive met lots of folk that have turned out to be the best friends ive ever had....

they're all barking but bloody fantastic and i wouldnt swap them for the world...and yes pot and kettle before any of u say anything and i love u dearly :-)

and yes im positively optimistic, happy as a pig in poo and im the luckiest lass alive :-) LOL
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Great thread! Unfortunately I suspect that a lot of people still around to read it are, like myself, absolute failures at romance :D                                                                                                                                                                              
angelcake71's Profile
angelcake71

@ Shell, that's a shame they disappear just because they've found love, I mean BM has so much more to it than just the dating side.  No need to leave when everyone seems to make many great friends.

@ Mizzi, of course that counts, even if I don't find my mr right on here, like you have I'm hoping to make some awesome friends too Smile

@ 1yoghurt, awww doesn't make us singles on here absolute failures at romance LOL
I see your down for the brum xmas party, I might have to have words with you as I'll be there ha ha, watch out 1yoghurt Tongue

Thank you Shell, Mizzi & 1yoghurt for your commentsBig smile

bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

Angel, some folks hook up and 'leave' BM to protect and work at their new found relationship.                                                                                                                                                                              
angelcake71's Profile
angelcake71

Hi Bandit Lover,
I can understand that too Smile

angelcake71's Profile
angelcake71

Hi Sandi,
Awww that's so sweet Smile I love reading about success stories so I'm going to click on the link you provided & loose myself in the romance of it all Big smile
Thank you Sandi

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Hi angelcake, you're welcome, I love passing on good news Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
angelcake71's Profile
angelcake71

Sandi it was very heart warming to read Juggs story, bless them & a baby too, so very very sweet Smile                                                                                                                                                                              
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

In: Warrington
40% Karma40% Karma 40% Karma40% Karma

Don't forget Pondlife (Rob) and Fallen angel (Kim) who got married earlier this year.  Absolutely fab couple Big smile

And I'm sure they wouldn't mind me sharing this link with you Thumbs Up

http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/profiles/gallery.a...albid=2266                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Oops, I did forget them, sorry.

Ta for reminding me BB                                                                                                                                                                             
chris.sheridan's Profile
chris.sheridan

In: MK

Successful dating stories ??  As a  relative  newbie,  I'll let you know in six months!!!! Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

My uncle and his partner met on here in late 2008 or early 2009,,,not exactly sure,,,they came off site when they met but to show it does work they got married Monday gone,,,, It was through them i joined in march 2009 and still hereUnhappy but met some great people i can now call mates,,,male and femaleBig smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Congratulations! to Craig's uncle and auntie-in-law                                                                                                                                                                                 
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Big smile I met my gorgeous man (Podnil) on here only 3 weeks after joining. I wasnt looking for a relationship at the time having come out of a long long marriage but we clicked and recently celebrated our first anniversary as a couple Wink  I joined the site because I wanted to meet like minded people and I have. Its great regardless of who or what you find Tongue I have a lot to thank BM for........ who knows what the future holds but it looks pretty good at the moment Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
angelcake71's Profile
angelcake71

Same here Chris LOL

Craig, Congrats to your uncle, another sweet success story Smile, maybe not found the one craig but bonus on all the great friends you've made.

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Nice one Hazel, similar to Nellie and me, we reached our first anniversary last month.                                                                                                                                                                             
chris.sheridan's Profile
chris.sheridan

In: MK

well congrats to Hazel and Sandie Clap  See? Maybe there s hope for us yet, Angel !!                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Big smile Congrats to you too Sandi Big smile I think the way the site allows you to create a profile and include photos does help. Also the PM system is what worked for me and Steve, cus throught that we realised we had a lot in common and havent looked back Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5234 seconds. There are 358 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption